[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

yes indeed, this is a thing. like you said, you don’t need to modify anything to make your car enter or get your vehicle out the garage. so i think you maybe missing something…

1 Like

I dont really know because iv reinstalled the script 2 times on each of my servers and it still acts wierd. ill take a third look when i get home otherwise i dont know what to do, i need a garage script like this.

You didbadd sql to table owned vehicles?

yeah! (20characters)

Well then idk. Because this ressource is like basically drag and drop

is there a way to be able to store police vehicle? please help iv looked thru the whole script but i think its looking for a hash of the vehicle or something.

it’s not looking for hash only plate. and yes you can store police cars in it if you buy at cardealer

1 Like

would have to upgrade to be compatible with the new version of the owned_vehicles table

I ll look at it. Personally I did not update esx for 6 months I do optimise them myself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

so i looked in to the script and i found a problem i guess. so i have 2 servers. the ONLY diffrence between them are that server1 has a id collumn in owned vehicles table and server 2 dont have a id column. On server 2 the script works and on server 1 it doesnt. may it be like Shyricaus says? the problem is that it isnt updated?

ive deleted ID , and made plate primary key didnt work… :frowning:

yeah i donno why my 2 server works without errors without he id column, and server 1 gets mysql error without it (with the exact copy of the script)

I tried everything didnt found it how to fix it :frowning:

not me either. so wierd that the exact copy just works on 1 out of 2 servers

cant get this to work either with latest artifacts / essentialmode /async

got it to kinda work by adding a column -> id, INT, Not null, no default
but it dupes the vehicles in the db with no owner. still better than people taking out multible of the same though

well my problem is when people have 2-3cars when they pull out 1 car and the car gets impounded they cant take out any other car in garage says you car is at impound and when they try to get out the car for impound it wont come out

hmm, yeah same here, i cant try myself but maybe try changing the id column to : id,tinyint,1,not null

im not sure for the default value though, 1 or 0

sadly i cant try myself until tomorrow night

Yeahh you must have an idea column. Just add I’d column auto increment and add I’d as primary key. Not plate as primary key :wink:

so i should have: owner, state, plate, vehicle, id and id as primary key?

if so why isnt this in the esx_jb_eden_garage.sql file?