[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage

garage
esx

What working ?

When i buy a car from car dealer it takes my money but i dont get the car to my garage. When i put my car into garage. The car gets automatically impounded

And if you take from impound you can take it back to your garage ?

make an english version

so im using esx_jb_eden_garage2 i bought a car put it away when i go to get it out it says its impounded anyone know why its doing that and how to fix it thanks

Idk men… Im trying all and nothing… If u can fix it tell me please.

ive had to resort to the default esx_eden garage thats the only one what works for me but the issue is theres only one place thats in paleto

finnally got eden garage2 working

use google translate thats what i did

I’m desperate, following all the steps indicated in the post the cars are still doubling … In the 2 versions the same thing happens, once the car is out of the garage, you go to the impound, you pay and you double it. So always…
I did everything you suggest above in the comments but the result is always the same

why would u need to go to the impound ?

I have been using esx_eden_garage2 for more than a month without any problem, see if your db corresponds to this. So I have it

I do not need to, but it’s about preventing players from taking advantage

exactly the same, even adding “id” in the db, as the primary key … I go to the green dot -> I take out my car -> I go to the yellow -> payment -> it gives me another car the same -> I return to the yellow -> payment -> another car xD

Do you think the problem lies in the database? :frowning:

So I see you just added the 3 table alterations or is there something I can not appreciate? Thanks for the help @SerGamer

Mmm … I do not know how to help you, I take out a vehicle in the green dot, then I go to the yellow dot and it tells me that the vehicle is already out and I can not duplicate it. I’m just learning how to program so at the moment I do not have much idea of how to help you, regards.

Unless someone will fix the duplicate bug in this script, not gonna even use it.

When I start the server I am getting this error in the console …
Has anyone ever had this error and got a solution?

I think that higher up in the comments someone had the same problem …

im a 100% noob when it comes to a lot of this. im really wanting this script in my server, because of how easy it is to use, as a player. Im getting this error when trying to pull a vehicle out of the impound, and am unable to pull a vehicle out of the garages as well. im sure this is an SQL issue but like i said, im very new to this and am needing assistance. this is my error
— this is with eden garage 2

Error: (node:24696) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: unexpected PromiseRejectEvent
    at process.<anonymous> (internal/process/promises.js:27:25)
    at <anonymous>
    at Query.db.query [as _callback] (mysql-async.js:4973:13)
    at Query.Sequence.end (mysql-async.js:280:24)
    at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2122:8)
    at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
    at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
    at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (mysql-async.js:693:28)
    at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
Error: (node:24696) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:24696) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Error: (node:24696) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'fourrieremecano' in 'where clause'
    at Query.Sequence._packetToError (mysql-async.js:244:14)
    at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2109:18)
    at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
    at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
    at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (mysql-async.js:693:28)
    at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11)
    --------------------
    at Pool.query (mysql-async.js:4728:23)
    at Promise (mysql-async.js:4970:12)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at execute (mysql-async.js:4967:26)
    at Object.global.exports [as callback] (mysql-async.js:4993:5)
    at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:87:41
Error: (node:24696) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

Can someone help me about impound i don’t understand anything about readme. I’ve ft_libs im using new version of esx_policejob so where should i put this lines? In ft_libs area.client or esx_policejob’s client.lua or where?

exports.ft_libs:EnableArea("esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanodeletepoint")		
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea("esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanospawnpoint")	  		
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea("esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanodeletepoint")		
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea("esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanospawnpoint")		

and offduty:		

exports.ft_libs:DisableArea("esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanodeletepoint")		
exports.ft_libs:DisableArea("esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanospawnpoint")	  		
exports.ft_libs:DisableArea("esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanodeletepoint")		
exports.ft_libs:DisableArea("esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanospawnpoint")