[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

It’s not designed to run in conjunction with another garage system. Pick one and run with it.

do you have ft_libs installed?

I do not, is it required to function?

yes it is

That’s the issue then! I appreciate the help, ill throw that in…fingers crossed itll work out :slight_smile:

should be good after that brotha

SO it seems to be working a bit, but for some reason when I put my vehicle into the garage, the menu to get the vehicle doesn’t work. Any thoughts on what could be causing the error?

its in french, might have to redo the language, might help a bit i have been working on this mod a while trying to get it all working correctly its a PIA to say the least but, most of the guys in here will help best they can as with most of the scripts and mods in fivem they have alot of issues…

Trying to figure how to translate it now lol, not sure where the language is but ill find it. One last question and ill stop buggin you lol. So previously the esx had garage that automatically build the table. So now it wont let me import the eden garage sql, does that matter? Since the table includes the information its trying to add in?

NP and yea you will need the SQL imported from new release of eden

So that may be the problem then, not sure how to import it since it keeps giving me an error that the table already exists :hushed:

So we have it all enabled but when someone puts the car in the garage it wont let them pull it out??

how do you insert the sql on zaphosting

it is normally a dependency :slight_smile:

download an external program to insert your sql
like heidi sql or navicat

you certainly do not have configured it corectly

yea thats an easier workaround then i did, but normally i did fix that issue because of the whitespace in the plate.

when we use the native getvehicle plate it does ALWAYS 8 characters (thats why i kept the 8 letter plate) so you need to trim the plate like someone said, but i had another workaround, but its like it is not working

1 Like

read your error, it is writiien in it, ou don’t have id column

I already added manually one digit after each car plate in DATA so it matches the record in PLATE.
Thanks.