[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

you just need to paste enable areau where you take your duty and disable area where you are off dute in the script of the job you want …

well from the sql i read you do not have :stuck_out_tongue:

ok for some reasons I get this error: essentialmode.owned.vehicle does not exist. And I don’t know what to do, I have already essentialmode in SQL and in there is owned_vehicles… SO if that’s normal I really don’t know what I do in my life xD

you use the right database ? you shure ?

im using version 2 and the cars are out of garage when i restart server… and the database does not update the cars back to garage at restart

I use Xammp and HeidiSQL and I installed essentialmode base for my vServer. So now I have essentialmode and I installed a script for Simeons. I don’t know if there is a new essentialmode that I need to install, or if I forgot a requirement, because in the Readme it seams like that I should have everything that I need. If you need something else to know, let me know I will make a screen or just paste it. thanks for help at all! :slight_smile:

looks okay, and your table is called owned_vehicles i guess?

because like i see in your error you don’t have the underscord between owned and vehicles

yes i do:P

It is called owned_vehicles with underscore here a screen:owned%20error

Reinstall completely owned_vehicles

idk if anyone can help but i installed esx_eden_garage when we put our vehicles in the garage when we go to take them out our vehicles are not showing

Make it english

i installed one what is already is english and its still not doing what it supposed to

OMG it works thank!!! don’t know why but it works, I reinstalled cardealer and eden garage and it works :slight_smile:

how did u fix it

i do have french server and did not make locales yet. but please pull some modifications with some locales !

right ok that may explain it thanks il see what i can do

i reinstalled owned_vehicles

and it fixed the duplication bug so thanks, but the state doesn’t update when i restart the server :c

Hey, got a big error when trying to store the car. Can someone help me?