[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

Just translate the code yourself lol thats what i did. I think i learned a little french while doing it

1 Like

URGENT fix you should all implement, cheat engine cannot change your car anymore !

it is true i don’t work atm with locales, but you could pull some modifications of the latest releases ! and i ll merge :slight_smile:

Loving the new release great work. Do you plan on implementing the private garage system with the housing again?

hey! I want to use this resource but if I try to park a car that I bought at Simeons it gives me this error:
Error: (node:3660) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: unexpected PromiseRejectEvent
at process. (internal/process/promises.js:27:25)
at
at Query.db.query [as _callback] (mysql-async.js:4973:13)
at Query.Sequence.end (mysql-async.js:280:24)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2122:8)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:693:28)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
Error: (node:3660) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 5)
Error: (node:3660) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘plate’ in ‘where clause’ at Query.Sequence._packetToError (mysql-async.js:244:14)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2109:18)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:693:28)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11)
--------------------
at Pool.query (mysql-async.js:4728:23)
at Promise (mysql-async.js:4970:12)
at new Promise ()
at execute (mysql-async.js:4967:26)
at Object.global.exports [as callback] (mysql-async.js:4985:5)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:87:41
Error: (node:3660) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 6)
If you could help me by that, it would be very nice! thanks in advance!

In the latest release how can I change the Marker type?

To:

how do i prevent people from taking their car out of the impound over and over? i’d like to add a trunk inventory but cant as long as people can have car duplicates… would duplicate the stuff in the inventory

No, the inventory for cars should not duplicate, you can test it, just take something from your car and then look in the inventory of duplicated car. It should be in both cars the Same inventory.

no i mean, if you got a car duplicated, you can withdraw it’s inventory over and over from the duplicates

Well then the developer can maybe script that you can’t Park 2 Cars of Same Ids that would be a solution.

where I paste this?

exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanodeletepoint”)
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanospawnpoint”)
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanodeletepoint”)
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanospawnpoint”)

When the user goes on duty it should run these exports allowing them to see the markers

sorry for asking so late but if youre still around and remember where you put this thatd be cool to let me know, Ive been putting this code to where i think it goes (trial and error) but Ive had no luck. :sweat_smile:
Thanks

maybe in the future :slight_smile:

@sesipod like that:
add line in addarea like this example:

marker = {
        type = 1,
        weight = 1,
        height = 1,
        red = 255,
        green = 255,
        blue = 153,
    },

1 Like

this is your error, add plate in your table. just read the error and you ll know what to do

normally impound dupe cannot be done. you have any errors while doing this ? because for me i cannot get any car out the impound if my car exists

the answer is given just above your comment

Did you mean this: ```
ALTER TABLE owned_vehicle add plate varchar(50) NOT NULL;

Because I already added that...

okay Maybe i missed something in the code, I am in the mecanojob coding in client main.lua
I tried putting it into where I would think it goes but apparently im not putting it in the right spot.

I know it works because I added this (To test and see if it is working and if i could get it to say that if youre not the mecano job then dont show the markers but I couldnt get it.)

if PlayerData.job ~= nil and PlayerData.job.name == ‘mecano’ then
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanodeletepoint”)
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanospawnpoint”)
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanodeletepoint”)
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanospawnpoint”)
end

and the garages show up, its just that everyone can enter the garage.

^^ I know this isnt the correct way to do it, I was just testing it…

I’ve inserted this Code in esx_policejob/server/main. lua after
While ESX == Nil Do
…