[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage

garage
esx

where would i put said script so when a mechanic gets on he can see it, same with police ?

I was just rewording the code to english and i think i saw it there, so when i log back to the server, my current job is mechanic and there should be a blip somewhere? or do i have to input somehting into the code or maybe do i have to /setjob mecano again?

Id appreciate any help!

Some screenshots of code and sQl

Hi there, any English version for this?image

There isn’t even a locales system for this resource, you have to go through the entire resource, translating it. If you want an English Eden garage, take a look at HumanTree’s:

Just translate the code yourself lol thats what i did. I think i learned a little french while doing it

URGENT fix you should all implement, cheat engine cannot change your car anymore !

it is true i don’t work atm with locales, but you could pull some modifications of the latest releases ! and i ll merge :slight_smile:

Loving the new release great work. Do you plan on implementing the private garage system with the housing again?

hey! I want to use this resource but if I try to park a car that I bought at Simeons it gives me this error:
Error: (node:3660) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: unexpected PromiseRejectEvent
at process. (internal/process/promises.js:27:25)
at
at Query.db.query [as _callback] (mysql-async.js:4973:13)
at Query.Sequence.end (mysql-async.js:280:24)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2122:8)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:693:28)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
Error: (node:3660) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 5)
Error: (node:3660) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘plate’ in ‘where clause’ at Query.Sequence._packetToError (mysql-async.js:244:14)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2109:18)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:693:28)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11)
--------------------
at Pool.query (mysql-async.js:4728:23)
at Promise (mysql-async.js:4970:12)
at new Promise ()
at execute (mysql-async.js:4967:26)
at Object.global.exports [as callback] (mysql-async.js:4985:5)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:87:41
Error: (node:3660) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 6)
If you could help me by that, it would be very nice! thanks in advance!

In the latest release how can I change the Marker type?

To:

how do i prevent people from taking their car out of the impound over and over? i’d like to add a trunk inventory but cant as long as people can have car duplicates… would duplicate the stuff in the inventory

No, the inventory for cars should not duplicate, you can test it, just take something from your car and then look in the inventory of duplicated car. It should be in both cars the Same inventory.

no i mean, if you got a car duplicated, you can withdraw it’s inventory over and over from the duplicates

Well then the developer can maybe script that you can’t Park 2 Cars of Same Ids that would be a solution.

where I paste this?

exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanodeletepoint”)
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_police_mecanospawnpoint”)
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanodeletepoint”)
exports.ft_libs:EnableArea(“esx_eden_garage_area_Bennys_mecanospawnpoint”)

When the user goes on duty it should run these exports allowing them to see the markers

sorry for asking so late but if youre still around and remember where you put this thatd be cool to let me know, Ive been putting this code to where i think it goes (trial and error) but Ive had no luck. :sweat_smile:
Thanks

maybe in the future :slight_smile:

@sesipod like that:
add line in addarea like this example:

marker = {
        type = 1,
        weight = 1,
        height = 1,
        red = 255,
        green = 255,
        blue = 153,
    },

this is your error, add plate in your table. just read the error and you ll know what to do

normally impound dupe cannot be done. you have any errors while doing this ? because for me i cannot get any car out the impound if my car exists

the answer is given just above your comment