Random Crashes

GTA V version? 1.0.1103.2

Up to date? Yes.

Legit or Pirate copy? Legit Copy

Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam

Windows version? Windows 10

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No

Error screenshot (if any) I didn’t take a screenshot but here’s what I copied: [Window Title] Error helium-ack-potato [Main Instruction] “helium-ack-potato” [Content] A helium-ack-potato caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below. [^] Hide details [Close] [Expanded Information] Crash signature: fivem.exe+81D890 Report ID: 95173d95-2e9c-458d-b10e-a26fbf22a74b (use Ctrl+C to copy)

System specifications http://prntscr.com/ge9686

What did you do to get this issue? I was playing on a server and attempting to run to a place and it started to lag and immediately crashed.

What server did you get this issue on? Mounties Gaming

CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (123.1 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs 95173d95-2e9c-458d-b10e-a26fbf22a74b .dmp File 1 .dmp File 2

I have the same problem. cant find how to fix

[Window Title]
Error helium-ack-potato

[Main Instruction]
“helium-ack-potato”

[Content]
A helium-ack-potato caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Details verbergen [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+81D890
Report ID: a25a4ebb-d5a1-47b4-a806-1225f2108ec9 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Im having the same problem , and that helium-ack-potato

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.