RAGE -error

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1.42
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? 7
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no
Error screenshot (if any) yesCapture
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? tried to open FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? no server just opened fivem and this popped up
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? no

Also add what you already tried so far.

Please fill the format as stated.

Do your job, then expect us to do ours.

:mascot:

1 Like

post you system specifications, its complaining about DirectX 10 or 11 not being installed or there isnt a direct x 10 or 11 compatible videocard in the system.

Also Windows 7 support was dropped by FiveM i would concider upgrading to 10.

1 Like

This is no longer the case… Support is back for Win7 but highly suggested they upgrade to Win 8.1 or 10 (Fall Creators Update)

iv been looking to see were they re-instated Windows 7 can you show me? seeing how they said there was an issue in 7 that caused problems with there client and it was an issue microsoft wont or couldnt fix.

windows7support

:mascot: @Painwithin

Ok it just was not posted anywhere on the forums, woulda figured they would have said something before they locked it.

2 Likes

@Painwithin, I agree… a little confusing there :slight_smile: I hadn’t know until scandium told me in Discord XD

GTA V version? 1.42
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) same as sample
System specifications 64-bit/i5/ alienware laptop
What did you do to get this issue? tried to open FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? no server just opened fivem and this popped up
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

Also add what you already tried so far.

“Alienware Laptop” doesn’t really mean anything apart from what brand it is. What GPU it has would be more useful. Have you tried running regular GTA V with it? Have you tried installing the latest DirectX runtime?

1 Like

i believe its the 965m. yes i have ran gta 5 with it and no i have not tried to install the lastest yet

@Ben_Chrisman, Please do not hijack others threads… If you need support, make your own thread…

sorry my bad i thought it was just a general thread for everyone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.