RAGE error: ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT

When I start the game, 10-30-40 sec after it crashed and show me that

Hello!

We believe you are having issues with FiveM, we would like to have some additional information.

Error Format

Please provide the requested information using the above template.

Thanks.

Its says access denied so…

assuming it wasn’t denying access would this be the format for reporting all errors resulting in a terminated session?

The element gave a wrong link, check again should be fine now.

Ok so my version is 1.0.231.0
Its up to date
Its a ledgit copy
Social club
Windows 10 creative update since today
Anti-virus etc… didnt change anything
My gta folder, no mods are installed:

Gta 5 dlc screenshot

I think thats where is my Fivem folder

My system, i7 6700k, 16gb ram drr4, 1 ssd 1 hard drive (Fivem, i think, is on the ssd and gta is one the hdd), gtx 1060 3gb.

For the first lunch, i join a serv to check, but it takes a long time before i can enter in the principal menu, (like it was froze but it didnt crash) the serv time out so i quit but it freeze there so i ctrl alt del to close the app. After i trie to re-open Fivem but the error start to pup up, sometime the app doesnt have the time to open and sometime i can see the menu but it crash.

Just disable Shadowplay (Nvidia). 100% fonctional for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sooooo Has this been solved yet because now I am having the same issue

Only solution is to disable shadowplay which sucks really bad. Hopefully this can be resolved. @N.LitenMe

spoiler: it can’t

not without NVIDIA fixing it, which they won’t, as they don’t even have a bug reporting tracker; it started happening in their driver update, not anything we did.

@lutetium I could probably get in touch with someone. Can you send me pertinent info to pass along?

How do we solve this error?

So your saying shadow play has to do with my fiveM constantly crashing every 10 minutes

if its on… its a high possibility.