Queue-system with withelist vip

Hi, i wonder if someone knows about a queue-system that has vip for whitelisted people but if you not are whitelisted you can still join?

you can’t have vip system in your server, read the fivem rules please.
" as i read at some topics "

Uh… no idea where you got this information, but why wouldn’t this be allowed? This is wrong.

@Briglair
Because Fivem dev’s don’t allow you to profit it with your server
Or did they changed the rules?
And if you put a VIP system on your server the players will buy the vip packages and the owner will profit from it, please correct me if i’m wrong.

#Edit
This is the topic i read.

The PDF with the rules:

One of the rules mentions about it:

Well i didnt mean people to buy anything, the whitelisted people will have vip in the queue because they are whitelisted. I have seen servers with that

If noone is buying anything you are good to do it :slight_smile:

oh, when you said " vip " i thought it was for those who buy it, but well as scott said if nobody buying it you can use it.

@Evolyck, you are correct that people cannot make a profit. However, nothing was mentioned of such. Anyway, it appears the OP cleared it up with you anyway.

1 Like

To answer your question @Rikky there’s a script called EasyAdmin which has a queue system.

ConnectQueue has support for a priority list.

1 Like

you can let people buy stuff on your server like vip packages you can use that money to support the server etc you cant profit from it so all money made from these packages needs to be put into the server back