Question ABout TOS

Ok so i don;t know where to put this This Has not hate to it if i put this in the wrong section Please have a admin move it but didnt xbr Break Fivem TOS by selling His cars this is what he broke thats in fivem TOS

No financial profit shall be derived by the Users from any derivative of, or third-party service,
User Generated Content, or Game Server for FiveM, the Game Services, or other entities
stated in these Terms, except as expressly permitted by CitizenFX. Entities with permission
may be included under ADDENDUM D: LIST OF EXCEPTIONS FOR TERM ā€˜8ā€™

Please Tell me if i am Wrong

Email whatever tos violation you think you witnessed to pr@fivem.net with proof.

ok (20 Characterrrs)

I just Emailed them because its not right this guy made at-least 3k from this Like at minimum

Iā€™d recommend emailing support@fivem.net actually as I believe the PR email is abandoned (I could be wrong - but I never got a reply to an email I sent)

Ok will do (20 Charrrs)

Iā€™m not sure how youā€™d provide proof of how much money this guy made, but the support or PR email will be the best course of action.

I can because when all his cars got leaked yesterday all of them are worth 1k alone and more than 1 person bought every car so You see where i am coming from

Iā€™m pretty sure you are aware that the elements are aware of XBR after whatā€™s been going on the last day or two. Whether that is against the Terms of Service is TBD and probably wonā€™t be publicly discussed

3 Likes

Yes but he stills gonna continue to make models and sell them which breaks terms

Nothing you can do except allow the CFX Collective to handle it bud.

and non of you guys have even attempted to shut him down because hes still gunna make models sell then and break terms and i havent seen 1 action done to him

Are you dense? Non(sic) of these guys work for FiveM. You were told the one and only way to send a complaint to FiveM and like some kind of illiterate luddite, you insist on continuing your butthurt crusade on the forums in spite of the repeated explanation that reporting on the forums is pointless.

Put on your big boy pants, dry your tears with a soft cloth and understand that youā€™re whining this hard over what goes on in a video game. Iā€™ve seen toddlers who handle disappointment better than you.

2 Likes

Jesus use spell check ffs. Email PR if you think you see a issue. Otherwise stop trying to keep the forums with drama.

But heā€™s not selling them specifically for fivem. Heā€™s selling models. I can make a list of people who use those models for singleplayer use. I honestly donā€™t see a problem making money to be able to afford modeling and providing for familyā€¦ Modeling isnā€™t cheap at all, if you add up all of the money required to purchase quality 3d models from dedicated scratch modelers. Be happy about what you have publicly released because each one of those modelers put their own time and money into making something for you without expecting something back in return.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know where to report to i even put ā€œNo hate Please have a admin move this if i am wrongā€ i was just statting the facts that he is accepting money from Fivem players

Please be patient while its investigated by the Collective. I believe he does not make them designed for FiveM (i a means of FiveM resources). I think they are made more for other stuff Eg: LSPDFR. But thatā€™s why its being investigatedā€¦

Heā€™s accepting money from people that are willing to support him in exchange for gta5 models, not fivem models. Anyone can play fivem, itā€™s a public addition to GTA 5. Those people who purchase the models are able to put those models in fivem or their singleplayer. XBR doesnā€™t even support his models use in fivem. In fact, go to his discord. He doesnā€™t mention fivem in any of his sales.

Well you do give a good point but with all respect most people that buy use it for fivem and thats a fact

Pointless discussion which ends in drama anyway.