5LawRP SA:MP like scripts, NO OTHER SERVER LIKE THIS! Realistic Policing! Better than DOJ!

I bet this post get deleted in 5 minutes :wink:

Since this hasn’t been deleted here you go!

3 Likes

Discord invalid, can we get a new link please?

Post is about to be updated!

Also we are hiring in all departments!

can we get pictures of the lspdfronline script?

yes please :snail:

LSPD is looking for more Officer’s to Patrol the city!

• Applications for LSPD are in the Discord
  • Sub- Division’s are Listed in the Discord
  • Pictures of the Department are in the Discord
  • LSPD is looking for more Officer’s to fill up COC (Ranks)

City Jurisdiction, Hope your interested in the community and the department! Any questions? Feel free to ask in the Discord

Grapeseed PD stopped a driver for failing to maintain lanes last night, after performing field sobriety test it was determined he was unfit to drive.

Did I mention we have a K9 model in our server???

Added lots of stuff and Fixes
BCSO Station

Added a real frequency sound for the in car radar that changes pitch based on car speed!
Body cam works excellent now!
Probably more that I forgot about!
This is a server like no others and if you do not believe me go for a ride along!

The newest Updated I have added allows you to call EMS and Tow to your locations and guide them around to do certain tasks. Tow you can Order to different positions, Select a car to tow, Clear Tow Truck to tow vehicle! EMS you can tell them to take car of dead AI, Transport AI, and order them around to help the Roleplay scenario! They spawn in SandyShores so it may be 4 minutes for them to get to you if you are far away!

New SASP cars in!

This looks cool, is it a combination of the AI and real player incidents? or is it like police life V where you just answer AI Callouts, cause if its just AI that would be pretty cool. I’m just kinda confused since it’s labeled as an RP server.

New fleets are in and we have switched to non ELS!!

Its a combination of Civ and AI interactions! Keeps you pretty busy as you do not need CIVs, we also have AI Callouts as well and they come through our CAD!

We are now looking for active EMS/FIRE! I added in a feature to revive dead AI!

IRL LEO here.

Been playing in this server for a week now. Great group of guys, and the LSPDFR system is pretty amazing. Out of all the communities I’ve been in, I would highly recommend this one. The owner is a great guy who is constantly updating the scripts and seems to take a lot of pride in his work. I also love the distinct lack of drama in this community. I’ve been in a few communities where it is constantly in fighting, but I have no seen a single bit of that here now. The only downside is that they do not have a whole lot of dispatchers right now (no one is really dedicated to doing it or has applied for it). If you’re looking for a community, this is definitely the one for you.

We just got our 2 in 1 Siren system in! Meaning State Police and Sheriff have different Sirens for their vehicles!

Brand new spawn system we are testing for Police!!