[prototype] [esx] esx_n3x_phone

Hello, I’m doing a new addon for esx named N3X_PHONE

a new phone that has its own O.S named N3X_OS.
people can create applications with html, free to put js, at least that’s what I would like to create, but I do not know enough about LUA, and I code in HTML CSS JS & VUEJS, not the lua.

the phone will have more features than that, the design shows you what apps I would like to achieve and it is far from the final version if you are interested in creating this project with me, thank you for contacting me on discord.
Discord: -=N.3.X=-#2588

Already Done :

The Prototype :

What you see does not necessarily reflect the final version

• Im Excited
  • Good Design
  • Not Bad
  • Bad
  • Ugly

0 voters

15 Likes

wonders on how the project is coming along

how to install script?

Its not a “script” its a prototype, its an idea, i dont know if its under development

I can help you…

I don’t think this will be ever released for public use tbh

The project is aborted , i didn’t find lua coder when i need it, its have been finally aborted, but one day who knows, im not play fivem that much,i don’t have that much time anymore, i think that next time i will contact the creator of GC_Phone (Gannon) its a guy from N3M TV, i stopped also NBoard for same reasons : No time, i could contact you if i restart the project, all html , css files and views systems are done, this phone will have thier own O.S, this phone will not be made to be customized, but solid, stable, and constantly updated , the phone and the whole OS will not be given, only index.html with lua files will be in your scripts, the index is loading an external js, that is the OS, then its use the lua files, the phone was designed to make custom apps easly , i said it will not be distributed because its not open source how ever it will be completly easy to make apps , see this phone like an iphone (IOS) and GC Phone as an android :slight_smile:

To bad it’s aborted, it looks very nice.

If you decide to continue with this one, i would love to help because it looks very good

1 Like

the possibility of views are unlimited the phone could have, youtube, spotify (with thier API) apps , and a lots of more, i may one day restart the project, good to see that im not alone to love this phone design :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahaha tnx, i will let you know, tnx for the support

1 Like

Your welcome, i was thinking about creating my own phone. But working on a different project atm.

@Gannon intéressé de faire ce project avec moi?

Hello, if you wish I can always tried to finish it

nice good

1 Like

For every one this project still under dev, isn’t canceled, but im the only one that devs it, and i dont master fivem function and the gta v natives functions yet, im learning NUI in order communicate from lua to html & js , so i will be done one day, im looking for a expert in lua dev, if i found one this project could be finished faster

You making 100% your own code or using a esx_phone as a basic?

for the moment this is a prototype but im more likely to use gcphone code snippets if i make it one day

blyat

so for now you have only ui?

good +1