[Project] Upcoming Server Interaction Toolbox

It’s gone.

(20 Characters)

9 Likes

Do you have permission from CODURLY to use their BAC script among other things that you have taken w/o permission

1 Like

Ooookaaayyy, let’s not turn this into a drama fuck fest, DM’s we gooooo!

1 Like

DM’s it is then!

(20 Characters)

1 Like

I have permission from everything in text files.

all credits will be included in the release post and will be in the download.

I haven’t taken anything without permission, so next time don’t just assume bud.

As I said this is a project post, not a release post or all credits would be included.

1 Like

Oh great, another copy of DOJ because apparently everyone has to be like the one server with a youtuber on it… Sigh

Bro what on earth are you talking about? It is just a customized version of WolfKnight’s action menu.

1 Like

“Civ Toolbox” “LEO Toolbox” “Vehicle” :thinking:

Your point, these are options, another server uses an idea, people develop on that idea, people requested it, so I made it. Honestly, I don’t see what your problem is.

2 Likes

I just find it annoying that people cannot be original, that’s all.

1 Like

I understand you all these fake ass DOJ wannabe communities, however this was requested, so I made this

It’s not you I do not like at all here. It’s all the communities where it seems where ever I go all they say is “Can you make us a menu like DOJ?” Like if you were requested to make this that’s fine idc but I just do not like all the communities where all they say is “Can I have ****** like DOJ has?”

1 Like

Oh I know completely understand you, I literally scroll these forums and all I see is DOJ requested or DOJ like LSPD etc. Then on the server browser New DOJ, CADOJ, NYDOJ. I mainly made this as people were struggling to add all the different functions, vehicle doors, windows, cuff, put in vehicle etc.

2 Likes

This looks great! I’m really looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Looks good. What’s your time frame for releasing?

1 Like

Not sure yet, the cuff function morealess works, the whitelisting for the LEO toolbox doubt I will do. But mainly it is adding more adverts, props in the menu and maybe a lock function.

Um… thanks man, but I have pretty much finished.

Thinking about also doing this in warmenu.

any news on when you will be releasing this?

Well I’m still tryna finish the lock function.

1 Like

okay, thanks for everything and updating me
Can’t wait to use it!