Project: Los Santos Roleplay | Seeking Co-Owner/Assistant Director

Under construction…

Our European staff is currently online and processing interviews for pre-applicants before our Grand Opening today at 5PM ET - Submit an application @ www.plsrp.com if your interested in joining Law Enforcement/Fire/EMS - Civilians will be able to access the server publicly once we open.
Feel free to hang in our discord @ www.discord.plsrp.com

Server launches to the public in 40 minutes.

Server has launched, look for Project: Los Santos Roleplay in your server list. See you in-game!

We are on! Come join us for some fun Roleplay! The first 10 people to submit an application for LEO/Fire/EMS on the forums will have advancement through the recruitment process and consideration for a higher rank in said department. Hop on and join us!! (Pics; trailer and videos soon to come)

Staff are on, join us @ server.plsrp.com and have some fun!

www.plsrp.com8

Seeking a co-owner/assistant director who can handle day to day operations of the community. We started off well, had some development bumps and few members went inactive especially with me working full time and not being around 24/7. I need someone who’s willing to be in the atmosphere of my community to be active 24/7. This is the opportunity for those who believe they can be something to become something! If you are interested, please email me @ jay1x@plsrp.com or contact me on Discord @Jay1X#1104

Thank you!

your discord link doesn’t work also your discord user name seems to be invalid. I emailed you.

@Jay_Kid ^^^^^^^^^^^

If you want it to be opened again, let us know.