Project Justice Roleplay | Whitelisted LEO , Fire & EMS | Realistic RP | Hiring all Departments | 15+ |

Bump!

Come hop on our server using the discord link above! We are gaining members daily and want to start doing huge patrols!

New SAFD vehicles have been added to our server
pictures below :arrow_down_small:

Like What You Saw Join us At : https://discord.me/pjrprecruitmentdiscord
And Put in Your Application Today

Thank You

J.Kremers
Owner Of Project Justice Roleplay

How much did you guys pay for the FD pack ?

Project Justice Role play is an Amazing Role Play Community and that’s coming from someone who has only been in the community for 2-3 days. They are very helpful with everything no matter what it is they are there for you.

Bump! We are still looking for Dispatchers and Police! We are growing at a great pace! Lets keep it up!

We just finished on our "Los Santos Police Department Fleet
We have 2 Subdivisions for the LSPD

1. Traffic Services Division

2. Port Authority Division

And of course we have our normal patrol division.

Pictures below :arrow_down_small:

This Department is not opened yet

Like what you saw. Make sure to join our discord at : https://discord.me/pjrprecruitmentdiscord

J.Kremers
Owner Of Project Justice Roleplay

Project Justice Roleplay 2018 ©

Priority Roleplay is going over to economy
our server is currently down to put in the new economy system.
if you submit your application in the next 5 days you will get 50k starter money on our server

make sure to apply in our discord
Discord link will be below :arrow_down_small:

Link : https://discord.me/pjrprecruitmentdiscord

Project Justice Roleplay is going over to economy
if you submit your application in the next 5 days you will get 50k starter money on our server!!

Project Justice Roleplay is going over to economy
if you submit your application in the next 5 days you will get 50k starter money on our server

make sure to apply in our discord
Discord link will be below :arrow_down_small:

There are ALOT of communities out there when you have alot of young kids trying to do it all for one reason or another. The stress of running a online community starts to get to them then the quality of the community leadership starts to suffer, then the quality of the people in positions of responsibility starts to suffer them ultimately the members and RP as a whole starts to suffer. This isn’t one of those places, this community knows what it has to offer, has standards that they don’t break for no one. I’ve been looking for a place like this for a while, and damn happy to call it home. Those places that have been around for 7-10 years…this is what they looked like in the beginning. You might want to check this place out.

Project Justice Roleplay has got to be the best server on FiveM. They have great staff and members in general. When a time comes when there is a problem, they make the appropriate decision. I am a Coporal in Blaine County Sheriff Office and have had a amazing expeince. I can assure you that this is a seriuos and fun server. The owners are great at what they do. In the end, PJRP is a great server that deserves a lot of members.

Jake C.

We are currently looking for Police and Fire/EMS! Please stop by and check out our server

BEST Server Ever!!!

This fucking best server i have ever been on

Great place to play, all these departments, SAHP is my favorite!

Great server! Has some serious RP’ers and makes the experience that much better

We Are Looking For Mature and professional officers
we have some high ranks still open
if you would like to join us the Discord is below.

Bump! We had an awesome patrol today! 12+ members online! Come and stop by to join our community

Great training today! San Andreas Law Enforcement Council would like to welcome it’s newest Sheriff Deputy and Highway Patrol Officers to the community! Congrats guys!

BUMP! We had an awesome patrol today with a lot of active people! Come join our server today and join in on our awesome community we have going! It’s very much appreciated!!