Project Justice Roleplay | Whitelisted LEO , Fire & EMS | Realistic RP | Hiring all Departments | 15+ |

Bump! We are in the process of adding a new department! It will be here very soon and details will be posted in our discord!

Sergeant T. Warren, an Instructor of the Field Service Division of the San Andreas Highway Patrol was out bringing Thunder Storm and Riptide awareness to beach goers as a thunderstorm began to roll onto the coast today.

We had an awesome patrol today! San Andreas State Police is coming soon! BUMP!

terrorism ^

asdnasdnasdnaskd

BUMP!!! I love this community

^ Not a bump

We are have went whitelisted and are hiring LEO’s! We are also opening a new department in the following days!
San Andreas State Police

We have updated our forum post to go with the new Whitelist system we added! We have updated training manuals as well and the training here is one of a kind!

It’s 107 degrees outside! The San Andreas Highway Patrol went out and brought several cases of water and took to the streets, conducting Welfare Checks on the elderly, delivering cold water and just checking on the welfare of the community. Here, Sergeant Troy W, Chief Instructor of the Training Academy of the San Andreas Law Enforcement Council is working the southern part of the city, checking on the homes of future recruits of the SAHP.

Apply Today-

one of those images were used already :smirk:

Yeah my bad, I realized as soon as you said that lol

The San Andreas Highway Patrol and Blaine County Sheriff Office add another one to their ranks with their certification as law enforcement officers at the San Andreas Law Enforcement Council Certification Course.

A Message from The Lost MC:

To all cops, sheriff and state police boys that contributed to death of several of our respected MC brothers this afternoon and the loss of a 2 million dollar drug deal due to your little traffic stop near our meeting location. We will be taxing all of that back on the asses of your officers. It’s open season on you and yours. All Lost members are to shoot on sight any pig snooping around the area WE claim. When you want the violence and death to end, request a sit down with the National President, until then, you ALL will pay for what you did to our brothers, you can count of that!

Today we had a amazing patrol, it lasted almost 5 hours and had about 15 people on patrol and our fantastic dispatcher on the other end of the radio.
I will leave some pictures down below if you are interested.

This scene was a pursuit in progress and then turned into a shots fired
One officer almost got shot so i hope he is alright.

If you liked what you say, join our recruitment discord today and make your application.

Apply Today - https://discord.me/pjrprecruitmentdiscord

Some people just like the heat! During our afternoon testing certification, it got as hot as 100 degrees outside! That didn’t stop two capable individuals from joining our thin blue line family. Please welcome the newest additions to the San Andreas Highway Patrol and Blaine County Sheriff’s Office.

-San Andreas Law Enforcement Council, Certification Team

cdbc09286c48f10f803f8c022cbc1069

7efe352f925b02a7509520da3a9a6178

The PREMIRE Law enforcement Agency of Project Roleplay!

Links: https://goo.gl/zJwrrP
Discord: https://discord.gg/3ZmyHFk

Positions Needed: Want to apply? Try using the website!

UntitledUntitled
-Area Commander / Paleto Bay Area Command: Tasked with finding new and innovative ways to promote the Sheriff Office and bring new members to our community and department. AC’s with the help of Captain’s run two divisions and several sub-division. (1/2 Open)

534px-Captain_insignia_gold
-Captain’s are tasked with leading and developing our division leaders, organizing events for deputies and civilians ingame. (2/2 Open)

-Moderators are tasked with playing along with normal players, and punishing rulebreakers as they notice them.

US-O1_insignia
-Division Commanders (Sergeants or Lieutenant) tasked with helping their units develop SOP’s and take charge of patrols, acting as Shift Commander for the department when needed. (4/4 Open)

We are in need of all sub-divisions leaders as well, K-9, Aviation, Gang & Organized Crime, Wildlife Enforcement (New!), High Risk Warrant Unit (HRW) a BCSO exclusive!…etc.

Understand I set the exception of being the workhorse for law enforcement in our community. The Sheriff Office are the professionals that this community looks up too. We are gritty, we police hard and we support each other. If you looking for a home, a community to build…come join the Blaine County Sheriff Office. After I’ve filled my leadership positions, they will close and I’ll start working on deputies, get on the ground floor now and be a part of something special.

Only (five) 5 days left for this particular recruitment offer, you sure you wanna pass this up? Check out our awesome community today!!

Join us on our server today for some RP fun and to ‘witness’ first hand the progression of our community story arch. A Lost Cause

2300f6dc50ef5998d2e6a34c9bd6dd9e

Check out this NEW program being offered by the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for career LEO’s looking for a new home, but not necessarily wanting to be like Drake and start from the bottom…because you know…you’re already here.

This exciting opportunity is brought to you by Sheriff Tory Warren, BCSO.

State, Local and Federal law enforcement agencies are reeling from an apperant gangland style attack on a Law Enforcement Appreciation event being hosted by the Blaine County Sheriff Office. Reports are still coming in but at around 2:00PM…

Several armed men arrived to the home of Sheriff Troy W. and began opening automatic weapons fire on those standing outside and around the home. We warn you, the imagse your about to see may be unsuitable for children.

When the shooting stopped, several men possiably identified as members of the Lost MC’s Nomad Charter were seen laying around this quite neighborhood dead. Amoung the countless injured, two deputies from the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office.

We are following this story closely, but a spokesmen from BCSO said that a statement will be issued later concerning the attack. Our hearts and prays go out to the families of the injured officers. If you want to help, or just be a part of this story, come over to Project RP for exciting opportunities such as this one. Our civilians work hand-in-hand with police to craft event and scenarios and we would love to have you.

Shootout at The Yellow Jack turned deadly as 7 civilians were shot, and 1 officer was shot in the arm, all LEOand EMS response times were amazing, almost 2 minutes after the call went out. All departments handled the situation extremely well and professional

Apply at https://discord.me/priorprecruitmentdiscord