đź’Ą PROJECT INFINITY RP | LAG FREE | Cops&EMS&Fire | Custom Legal/Illegal Jobs | GANGS | Custom Cars |

Hello Everyone
logo3

Looking For a Server ? Look no further!

What are we about ? Well i could do the regular stuff people say on here and list all sorts of scripts we have (which we do) however let me start with this.
There are alot of RP communities out there of course, but what most lack the structure and the friendliness that us players need. I have been on alot of servers some very good some very bad, with that said we are trying to create an environment where everyone is welcome and enjoy the gameplay as it should be. With you guys reading this you may think “oh god not another RP server with empty promises” well we don’t have empty promises. What we say is what we do. Yes the server will be controlled by admins however there is an open door policy witch means you can always talk to me or other owners with no issues, what were trying to achieve is you can talk to anyone freely without any worry.
So with that said lets get into what we have
Project Reality is an international RPcommunity. We’re a community driven platform that brings like minded gamers together. Its our belief that playing with other gamers enhances our gaming experience.We actively bring the players together within Project Reality. The environment we offer allows our members to form regular groups and teams with people they may otherwise have never met.

Some Jobs Are
COP
EMS
Uber
Bank Driver
Drug Dealer
Hacker
Mechanic
Delivery Driver
Lawyer
Bountry Hunter
Car Dealer
Trash Collector and so on

Are you creative and good at being a dev?

Are you very creative and want to put down some roots on our server? Well this is your chance to get in and help make Project Infinity RP awesome. Without the help of great developers we will just become another community. If you’re looking to help us out with any developing than please contact US. We’re looking for all types of help from different developers.

Still have questions?

No Problem. If you come across any questions regarding our server, discord than please direct your attention to a member of the staff. They will be able to assist you with any question and/or concerns that you may have.

Check out the server and become a member today :slight_smile:

Website is coming SOON

The server is open to the public however for police,ems, or fire positions are whitelisted :slight_smile:
Server adress is : 8.26.94.96:32036
Discord is https://discord.gg/AsEqGny
Join today and get a great position :slight_smile:

Server is ready to play on now :slight_smile: Please come check us out :slight_smile:

New Developement is ongoing server is active for public )

closed upon author request