Profit on FiveM developing though FiveM

For a start, i know that one of your ToS is to not make profit on FiveM. So basically what i was thinking is a website made by FiveM. On this website developers can upload thier scripts and people can download it for free or they can pay for it. All the payments should go though you guys with a fee of 5-10% (suggestion). This could potentially make the game grow faster and especially give the developers a good reward. If a server has paid for this script, they should get a special license for it aswell. This way players can report if there has been any leak or missusage of any bought script. By that i mean people sharing a bought script to friends or re-selling it though discord or any other kind of media. I think it whould be awesome, what do you guys think?

dont think this will ever happen as the whole point is to be none profit to prevent any legal problems.

Didn’t know that one. Thanks for sharing.

Like mentioned above, not going to be a thing. As far as I know, the reason for the ‘no profit’ section in the TOS is simply because FiveM wants to prevent any potential legal issues.