Problem with dll. files

GTA V version? Lastes
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? SC
Windows version? 7 64 bit ultimate
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? that is not problem
Error screenshot (if any) i can take but i can explain
System specifications FX 6300 6 core 3,5 up to 4,1 GHZ, Graphic R7 370 2GB 256bit, 8 GB RAM
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing
What server did you get this issue on? didnt even run fivem
CitizenFX.log file i will upload if needed
.dmp files/report IDs i will upload if needed

Ok firstly i get update of fivem 70mb and after that one its going 950is then in middle of that i got warning message that i need api-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll. files on my computer and i go to instal that one then its ask for second and thirhd and fourth of them. After i instal all of them, one of them is blocking my Google Chrome directli its blocking my internet connection, but anyway’s when i try to run fviem again he instantly crashes and its unable to run to finisih update.

Windows 7 is no longer supported, please upgrade to Windows 10 and you should be good.

To expand on @Painwithin’s statement, Windows 7 support has been dropped: Windows 7 support dropped

Due to a bug in Windows 7 that Microsoft is unwilling to fix, conflicting with our loader system, support for Windows 7 on FiveM has officially been dropped.

However, you can (and probably should) update to Windows 7. You can do so using your existing Windows 7 key.

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
RAGE error: ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_FREE_2

[Content]
A game error (at 000000014120a9eb) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

Game memory error. Please reboot and restart the game.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+368FC
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)
windows 10 here but same deal basically

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.