Problem with dll. files

GTA V version? Lastes
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? SC
Windows version? 7 64 bit ultimate
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? that is not problem
Error screenshot (if any) i can take but i can explain
System specifications FX 6300 6 core 3,5 up to 4,1 GHZ, Graphic R7 370 2GB 256bit, 8 GB RAM
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing
What server did you get this issue on? didnt even run fivem
CitizenFX.log file i will upload if needed
.dmp files/report IDs i will upload if needed

Ok firstly i get update of fivem 70mb and after that one its going 950is then in middle of that i got warning message that i need api-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll. files on my computer and i go to instal that one then its ask for second and thirhd and fourth of them. After i instal all of them, one of them is blocking my Google Chrome directli its blocking my internet connection, but anyway’s when i try to run fviem again he instantly crashes and its unable to run to finisih update.

Windows 7 is no longer supported, please upgrade to Windows 10 and you should be good.

To expand on @Painwithin’s statement, Windows 7 support has been dropped: Windows 7 support dropped

Due to a bug in Windows 7 that Microsoft is unwilling to fix, conflicting with our loader system, support for Windows 7 on FiveM has officially been dropped.

However, you can (and probably should) update to Windows 7. You can do so using your existing Windows 7 key.

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]

A game error (at 000000014120a9eb) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit and mention the details below.

Game memory error. Please reboot and restart the game.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+368FC
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)
windows 10 here but same deal basically

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.