Problem Resolved... :)

Message Removed dude ! thx the fucking community for no respect for my work :slight_smile:

1 Like

triggerserverevent
server does a sql request
triggerclientevent with the answer

Is it really what you’re asking ?

Yep :slight_smile: if i click on the button identity card he execute TriggerServerEvent “MyIdent” and a the end of MyIdent he execute TriggerClientEvent ‘MyIdentClient’

so what’s the question ? sorry it’s not clear

How to get the name of the column (ex: age) and after insert the number in the column age in my menu for my identity card :slight_smile:

AHHHHH IT’S MySQLGetResults ??? :smiley:

Message Removed dude ! thx the fucking community for no respect for my work :slight_smile:

Hey I’m french too !
I have something maybe will can help you to dev your identity card ! I send you to night after I finish my work :wink:

1 Like

Ok np dude :stuck_out_tongue: I waiting

I don’t know if you see your MP :blush:
I send you the script !

1 Like

I have modified my code… All works but the ‘MyIdentClient’ does not work anyway…

1 Like

Yep thx dude ^^ :smiley:

‘MyIdentClient’ it’s a native function ?

Ahah you welcome :wink:

1 Like

I saw… Try someone information from the script I send you, maybe it’s helpful :wink:

@Havoc You have a idea for my problem ??

local result = MySQL:getResults(executed_query, {'age'})

Well, MySQL:getResults() will return an array of results which match your query. So, to get your player’s age you have to do result[1].age. This should give you the data that is saved in the database.

Secondly, TriggerClientEvent needs to have the ID of the player to trigger the event on (see TriggerClientEvent Wiki). You were calling it correctly when you were doing

1 Like

Ok it’s good but the menu “identity card” (myidentclient) is displayed for 1 second and closes immediately after