Prime8 Role-Play Professional Community

Prime8 Role-Play Community

Hello, I’m A Proud Director Of Prime8 Role-Play Community. This page Is To Not Only Attract You To our Community But To Give Your Some Information About What Our Community Is About.

Information

Prime8 Role-Play Is A Role-Play Community That Has Been Serving The Public Since Early 2018. We Are A Dedicated Community To Realism, Respect And A High Level Of Maturity. We Love To See New Members Enter Our Community, And We Will try to Help Them To The Best Of Our Ability. Here At Prime8, We Have 6 Departments

San Andreas State Police

Our mission for the San Andreas State Police is to ensure the citizens of the state is provided with Safety, Professionalism and Security. We ensure we watch over the state so they can make a safe way across. We put our lives on the line for each and every citizen who lives in the state. Me(Its_Chris342) Is proud to be the Commissioner of the SASP, we do ensure that people get the help that is needed, when and why they need it is a different question. On my behalf, I would like to thank those who have complied with us (SASP).

Blaine County Sheriff Office

The mission of the Blaine County Sheriff Office is ensuring the safety and security of all the citizens of Blaine County. As a deputy in the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, you have sworn an oath to enforce the law fairly, commitment to professionalism, service to the community with integrity and trust, and obligation to duty with honour and pride.

Los Santos Police Department

The Police Department’s mission is to protect and maintain Los Santos’ high quality of life and prevent crime. The department is responsible for enhancing overall community safety and safeguarding the rights of individuals. The Police Department is organized into specialized units and teams, staffed by both full-time, and volunteer officers to manage calls for service and facilitate problem-solving throughout the community.

Civilian Operations

For a civilian to live up to there roleplay Dreams & Standers. To have a fun And safe environment where they can enjoy their day to day. lives in San Andreas without fear.

San Andreas Fire Rescue

Info On That Soon

San Andreas Dispatch

To provide the very best level of service to the citizens of San Andreas by answering 9-1-1 and non-emergency calls in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner and dispatching the appropriate response, we help save lives, protect property, and assist citizens in their time of need.

All Of These Six Department Need Command Staff. Also For The Community, We Need Moderators And Administrators.

FiveM Server IP: 185.249.196.4:30230
TeamSpeak: 107.146.224.159
Discord: https://discord.gg/vuN6k5n

Feel Free To Join Them Any Time

NOTE

• This Is A Menu-Based Server
  • We Use Server Side ELS With No Issues
  • We Are not Whitelisted (Yet)

I Must Warn You We Are Nothing To Do With Any Real Life Law Enforcement.

Pictures Of Vehicles

NOTE We Also Have 4 Custom Civilian Cars.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m Terribly Sorry About That I Will be on it ASAP And I’m The Director. I Found Out Why You We’re Banned And the other director of the server and he said he didn’t want to deal with it. i will be on with it Now And i’m very sorry are members have done that.

Yup I’m Very Sorry About xxBASHxx As He Is Not Paying For The Server. I Have Kicked Him For Advertising