[PREVIEW] V1.1 Personal Menu [WIP]

@Boss And pls close the Disccusion (thread) :wink:

These guys… It s an open source, you don t even know how to code and you fucking spam and steal code.

FR: Les gars vous savez pas coder stop casser les couilles des devs h24. Vous allez vous retrouver avec que des codeurs dégoutés qui vont plus rien partager.

3 Likes

That is true. I look forward to its release ! #Baguette

1 Like

French community is truly lazy and unbearable. Do not ask anyone to release after this …

1 Like

It is not the French community, just the baby
thank you for the good job

2 Likes

Works for Baguettes and @Kanersps (you are belgian right ?)

1 Like

@Goku_San Hello :wink: Small technical questions :wink: If you don’t mind talking about it of course :wink:

Are you using HTML/CSS/JS to handle display or Draw methods client side ?
What control inputs did you choose ?
For :

• Open/close
  • Enter
  • Back
  • Navigation Up/Down

Have you forced the focus when menu is opened ?

Thanks

if i have a problem with one guy , i don’t say all’s guy is bad , and you?

1 Like

You just killing me ahahah

Yes there is many french here (like me helllowww).
The greater the community, the more baby there will be. It’s all about % so yeah for 100 french you can have like 5-10 dumbass same for german, english,… Well we re here for the Personal Menu so we should wait for the release and stop spamming the author :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

probably one of the most expected script !

Take your time mate ! I prefer to wait and have something that works completly than something broken . Keep us updated and forget about the baguette , fries , fish n chips , panzerhunt dumbass <3

Poooovers mon copain !

1 Like

Think that it’s time to stop feeding the troll no ? Stop arguing about dumb person and Internet Trolls.

Let’s focus on what we are all here for, scripts, and above all of that GAME and pleasure !

Let’s go !

Keep the good work Goku_San, you’re going to interest a lot of people witch your release.

1 Like

@Kanersps Pls Can you close the thread… ? All the people troll and publish my work before the release :frowning:

2 Likes

The French Baguette Communities is the Worst

1 Like

I’m not an admin.

Ah sry ^^

Can you contact an admistrator for me ?? pls

Closed by OP’s request.

1 Like