[SEMI-RELEASE] M-Menu Code Snippet

okey. but stil nice…

@J.Manlet Awesome work. I’ve got one of my own in the works but its only half as good as yours mate… Just wondering how you go about getting emotes to work with the menu?

At the moment the emotes are not intergrated into the menu (except for some LEO) i have it so it triggers a chat command to show all the emotes and the usage. Just easier then navigating through 30 different buttons

thanks
(20 characters)

:slight_smile:

20 charrrrrrrrrrr

You can use the “engine” and “lock” commands from this as an example to get yours working…

Engine is on my end, its being triggered twice for some reason. Thanks for the suggestion, I will be adding door locks in. Anything else you believe should be added?

Maybe a possible Hat Toggle in Leo Section?

Go to 9.jpg (it has the uniforms in it)

Ah ok yea this menu looks great so far looking forward to the release!

Working on keybinds atm so you can close the menu by pressing M (aswell as opening)

Maybe being able to set your inventory like a text box shows up and you can say like “Pistol, Brass knuckles” ETC. and set vehicle inventory and a search function for police?

Thats what I did for the blood alcohol concentration (BAC) - could do the exact same thing

Yea that’s what I was thinking. Would be great.

I’ll work on that a bit later, but I am stumped atm. Can’t seem to find how to close the menu with the M key…

1 Like

Any update on this?

20char

Working on a new base - that doesn’t use NUI so you can walk around

I suggest Warmenu. Incredibly simple to use and looks exactly like vanilla menus.

WarMenu’s great, although I would much rather see a more compact flat looking menu, like @WolfKnight179’s Action Menu, which is perfect for what the features in this script are giving you.

It should look similar to action menu but a lot less customisation