PrestigeRP FiveM Server..... Now Open!

Welcome to PrestigeRP!

About PRP

Here at PrestigeRP we are a great and loving RP community we first opened up about 2 years ago on Xbox 1! We are a great striving community with many active members! we have many patrols that are fun but still carry realistic behaviors! We have great staff that are always on top of any and everything. If you are looking for a fun, active, loving, and legit FiveM community you can stop here and apply today.

What does PRP offer?

(All departments are whitelisted except Civilian Operations)
Here at PRP we offer many departments and each of them get used every single patrol!

• San Andreas State Trooper
  • Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Sheriff’s Department
  • Los Santos Fire Department
  • Communication
  • Civilian Operations

*Each department above is very useful! You will learn anything and everything within the department of your choice!

*After joining your desired department you may join the subdivisions belonging to that department!

About our server

• Some Custom scripts
  • Many Vehicle Mods(we can add more just suggest them!)
  • Many realism scripts(this helps us keep all the realism we can have and to have fun!)

Requirements

• Must be the age of 14 or older while applying
  • Must have a legal copy of GTA 5(unless your joining communications)
  • Must be able to speak and understand English at all times
  • Must have Fun and enjoy yourself!

More Information

If you meet all the requirements above you and I both know you should apply and that you want to! Don’t hesitate we will see you soon!

Website
COMING

FiveM Discord: https://discord.gg/pJ3QpA8

We are still looking for members! join our discord we would be happy to have you apart of our family!

Still out there looking for a fun community to join? stop here, we are still looking for fun and active members, join today and become one of the most fun and loving communities out there!

Still looking for fun active members! Also we could use some staff members and/or Developers, if you are a dev, let us know what you can do and we would be glad to have you on the team!

My friend recommend this server, and I would like to play in it, how can I join?

How to join

i want to join

Can You Send The Discord Again Its Expired