[Deleted]

Ill think of it, not into linux that much

Are you able to include a option where you need to input a password to access the database?

I think i could but IDK if its posible

you should make one that you upload to a website

same thing wish someone could fix it

do you have a discord?

like web based? I cant, I dont have that money to host a website

1 Like

I wanted to say I was able to resolve my issue.

1. combine everything into one folder
  2. in the settings.ini place the WAN IP of your internet connection
    ->You can get this by going to your routers info page, or google “what’s my IP”
    ->Use a port that is not currently assigned, and can get through your router, and computer firewalls.
  3. server-settings.ini, you can either use your computer (the one where the dbase is) LAN IP
    or the loop back address 127.0.0.1 either will work.
    ->Use a port that is not currently assigned, and can get through your router, and computer firewalls.

Hint: in most applications 30125 & 30130 will work, as these for a home or business user are "unusual ports to be assigned a task out of over 65000 ports. :wink:

Now, if I can get this to the web, I will let everyone know. Thank you for the program. Well done.

Just an idea, why dont you put in a login and sign up or request access screen? This would take away the need to have someones IP, I run a dynamic IP do for me this would be pointless. Just a suggestion.

does the DB erase when you close the server? That’s what I experienced when testing it

edit: never mind. I just realized that you can’t see previous civs you made from the civ console but the name is still searchable from dispatch

question what if the fivem server is hosted from like low.ms or other server hosting companies what would i do for the ip

you need to have it on your pc or a server you own, then if its your PC you put for the IP as “0.0.0.0” and port is whatever port you have open

Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for putting your fixes in the comments!

1 Like

If an ip of all zero’s doesn’t work, you can use the loop back ip of 127.0.0.1

yup! thx for your help!

Are you still working on this?

havent had time, but i wont stop working on it

Ah ok, i could’nt get the server nor the client exe to open and when i tried to open the server it gave me a error saying that the port i used was already in use when it wasnt :confused:

oh did you rename the exe? and you need the files in one folder

what do i do https://i.gyazo.com/edfb9aa60397f32e9eadf10081ebc901.png