Posts being shutdown by Moderators

Hi

I am new to FiveM and been looking through posts trying to get help and assistance on various topics.
the one thing that is really clear is there is a lot of trash posts.
By this I mean posts that have been put into an area they should not have been.

While I appreciate these need to be shutdown etc can you please so something about it as I would say a good 80-90% of the posts that are in regards to my issue have a moderator saying don’t post that here put it elsewhere but still leave the post up on the site.

Surely you can hide these and message the person directly to say there post need to be moved to x y z.
All these posts being left open makes it hard to see the wood for the trees and would help tidy things up for those of us starting out learning code and other areas.

Well, we do try our best to keep the forum in check. This can prove difficult at times with an average of about 400 posts every single day. We do rely on the community to help as well. If you see something out of place, please feel free to flag it so it is brought to our attention!

1 Like

To add on that, if there are topics asking help about a specific resource, and we close them. We tend to leave them listed because we hope more people will see why it was closed, so they don’t make the same mistake.

2 Likes