Possible Bug with new update?

1. most of my addon Cars can no longer be customized I.e. Body parts, Wheels, Colors, ETC. These were working perfectly fine a few days ago. And now all of a sudden they cannot be.
    2.dont have/need screenshots for this issue
    3.Today is when i actually noticed it. But the issue started a few days ago (originaly thought it was a new car i added) but i have removed that and issue is still happening

i dont think this is a bug otherwise there would probably be more reports about it.

Im guessing something changed and you are just missing it.

Perhaps the resources need to be updated?

i forgot to list, The Sultun sport also cannot sink, Once it touches water it just rocketships to space

i dont think it an issue with the mods needing updates, As more than one are doing it. And nothing has changed in my server since the issue started. Im not really sure

When servers update things change and a lot of resources depend on the same things so of course it could be the resources needing to be updated.

I would check to see if there is any updates for the effected resources.

also, is there any error messages in the console?

Negative to the error!, none of the cars have updated either. I guess I’ll slowly start removing to see if one broke on update

i mean check the resources for updates not the cars… the ones that control whatever it is that suppose to be working.