GTA V version? Latest version
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1080, 16gb ram
What did you do to get this issue? I upgraded my graphics card recently and I seem to be getting worse frames than with my old graphics card.
What server did you get this issue on? Department of Justice RP

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

I ran the game in story mode and I got around 80fps on almost max settings. But in FIveM I have to turn my settings to high and I get between 45-60fps. The game just doesn’t feel smooth and it stutters a lot especially when I’m driving a vehicle. I also tried resetting my cache and turning on windowed mode but buth of those things didn’t work.

This is largely dependant on what resources the server you’re trying to play on, runs… If they use a lot of shitty resources, then it will cause you to have lag/frame loss… Try playing on one of the servers at the top of the server list (highlighted in green) and see if you still have this issue.

I’ve been playing on the same server for months and this issue is just now coming up, seemingly from my PC upgrade.

Has the server added new resources recently?

Aren’t Ryzen processers know to cause issues with fivem? I always hear commotion about them

Disable VSync and use DirectX10.1

not unless you didn’t update your motherboard BIOS ever

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.