[poll] ban vehicle releases from the forum

Ok But the part were you say

as they are not real releases, they take not more than 2 minutes to make (they just involve moving files)

If there not a real release then how come EVERY server has custom vehicles probably made by several different people it doesn’t look like you have had in ANY shape or form had experience with developing vehicles its 20x harder then you may expect, yeah re-posts of the same pack maybe should be taken down or banned but if you don’t agree with what i’m saying can you please just define for me what you have to do to make it a real post?

We are not saying that though, we are talking about the people that do not develop vehicles. But put them in a stream folder and upload them…

Another vote for a new forum dedicated to car releases. Yes, most of us can convert them over but the car posts do get a bunch of traffic which helps the FiveM project overall. Bitches love cars, it’s science. And maybe these people shouldn’t run a server but they do, so why not embrace it? What’s the worst case scenario here? You have to scroll a little bit more? Oh no, the chaos. :\

I don’t see what difference it makes on vehicles being released here or not. Some releases are skins that are unique, others have fixed issues from the original download that was only posted here. If people are looking for your specific script or you are looking for a specific script just search for it. That’s what the magnifying glass is for, to search for something specific. Try that.

There is a huge difference between vehicle resource releases and script releases.

Alot of the vehicle releases are just people going on the LCPDFR or GTA 5 mods sites and dragging and dropping the files. Not really needed for a release… PLUS do you honestly think people use the search button there are constantly people making topics about asking for help finding a resource when all they had to do was search.

ALSO I believe the idea of having the seperate categories is to honestly make searching easier…

1. If I want a script I can go to releases / scripts and search
  2. If I want a vehicle pack etc I can go to releases / vehicles or something…

Just my point on it I guess.

We have to remember there are people that aren’t as capable as some running servers (Yeah I know, it sucks)

So these things help them a lot. I say they are okay as long as the people who release have;

• Acknowledged that all they did was download cars and make a pack.
  • Have gotten approval from the original author to re-release their content.
1 Like

Closing the topic because nothing will change, and if it will then it will be announced by a pinned topic.