[poll] ban vehicle releases from the forum

" In computer programming, a script is a program or sequence of instructions that is interpreted or carried out by another program rather than by the computer processor (as a compiled program is).". Vehicle stream releases dont fall under this definition, hence they are not scripts.

2 Likes

I mean kinda… plus this isn’t about scripts it’s about putting a couple ytd or ytf files in a stream folder.

He’s blind guys. He’s just gonna be like a child.

Hes probably in that small amout of people that depend on vehicle releases.

Also since I missed a post… nobody called you arrogant I called you ignorant because you lack the knowledge to read the whole topic and see at the bottom of his topic where he talks about scripters.

4 Likes

Obviously no-one wants you to reply to the post anymore, so can you just leave the post alone. Your vote has been counted so stop swearing and arguing in the forums. Everyone has their own opinion, even though some are bad.

Exactly, i was voicing my opinion about a statement and boom i get called out for it

I mean you were proved wrong then you had to go on and on like I don’t see why you cannot just say. Whoops meant to say vehicle mods not vehicle scripts.

i never said “Vehicle Scripts” to intend to mean vehicles scripts, i meant it as addon
this is why im annoyed

Hmmmmmmmm

Then you could have just said that’s what you meant. Instead of going on and on about it.

You seem to have a fixed opinion, which is fair enough, but when anyone challenges you, you legit get all defensive and its honestly hilarious. This debat has gone down the shitter, I’d say close this shit before it gets even more shittier.

Did i cry? people like you are why.

I was about to say is that possible, but it is always possible.

2 Likes

Ban releases seem’s a bit far fetched. However I will agree that they need to be moved to another section.

This has gotten a bit out of hand… Let’s try to get back on topic here, rather than continue to argue. Take it to PM’s

He has a point. This is a very good idea for a discussion if we can keep it on topic. We all have our opinions but no need to start a flame war. I think they should be banned but how exactly could we ban them? Moderators would have even more on their hands locking and hiding all the vehicle packs. Even if you blacklist words people will unintentionally find away around it.

1 Like

I agree they should be moved or removed and I’ve posted a couple of them myself. Granted, at least I did a tiny bit more by providing templates, making them addons, and got permission to even post them here.

I get that some of these newer server owners are excited because they figured something out and want to share with the world, I was one of them. But dang, move on to bigger and better things. It’s more satisfying to provide people with scripts they can actually use.

2 Likes

Heres a question, you guys say to ban the car mods from getting imported over from GTA v mods. should this go for ymaps as well? theirs a tool to convert the XML to a ymap. so should they be releasing it here as well or should it just be any mods by another author that has been released on another website? keep fivem forums strictly for scripts for servers.

Personally, either post with permission or be created by who posted the resource. Both cars and ymaps are crazy easy to convert to resources and as someone else said above, if they can’t figure out how to do the easiest things themselves, maybe they shouldn’t be running a server.

I agree… its like i had a guy ask me if i could convert a pack for him he didn’t know how to do addon cars. i asked him did you google it at all. he claimed yes he did but came up with nothing i did a search two words and found tons of videos. sent it to him and he said it was easier for me to just do it for him. made me so mad that he was to lazy to do the work. when its such a simple task. it takes a little time depending on how many cars and if it has all the metas or not. but none the less its an easy task… i just think if we are banning the cars then it should be for ymaps as well.

I agree, again, as long as it isn’t custom. They can’t say the info isn’t out there because those of us that know how to do it found the information when we first started.