Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications N/A as it shouldn’t matter
What did you do to get this issue? Tried to do addon
What server did you get this issue on? Personal Fivem server
CitizenFX.log file N/A
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

Also add what you already tried so far. Read below:

So I am fairly new to the FiveM community and have been messing around with vehicle mods and the like. I know the basics of replacing vehicles in FiveM and even doing addon vehicles. I also have been able to put in addon police cars into my server without any problems.

Recently, I decided to expand from police cars to motorcycles and atv’s. I found a couple different models and can get them to install into my server without any problems. The vehicles work except for the lights and sirens. I have just a generic test server which doesn’t have any other mods in them. The atv and the motorcycle both have the generic civilian horn and don’t have lights or sirens when I tap “e” nor does the bullhorn work on it.

I did some research and a lot of people said to make sure to have the audioNameHash in the vehicles.meta be policeb which I did. I also have the flags FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT and FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE. I even made sure that the vehicleClass is set as VC_EMERGENCY. Even with all that, still just a civilian horn and no sirens/lights.

I saw a similar post with a response of getting luxury siren control mod. When I put that into the server, I can’t get the lights to work nor sirens. I can press the “e” key and sound the bullhorn and hold down the “r” key to have sirens sound but they will not turn on by pressing the “alt” key. I am sure it is an issue on my end but cannot figure out what the problem is for the life of me. This is only happening when I put the vehicle as an addon but it works perfectly as a replacement, just don’t want to replace the default police bike. If anyone can help me at all or has any ideas, I would be grateful to get this figured out. Lastly, I did also try to change the audioNameHash from UPPERCASE to lowercase as I read in another comment. This did not help at all.

Thanks again in advance for any advice you can give me!

vehicles.meta <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<CVehicleModelInfo__InitDataList>
vehshare

policeb2
policeb2
BATI
POLICEB2

null
null
null
null

null
policeb
LAYOUT_BIKE_SPORT
POLICEB_COVER_OFFSET_INFO
POLICEB_POV_TUNING
EXPLOSION_INFO_DEFAULT

FOLLOW_UPRIGHT_BIKE_CAMERA
BIKE_AIM_CAMERA
BIKE_POLICEB_POV_CAMERA
BIKE_POLICEB_POV_CAMERA

VFXVEHICLEINFO_MOTORBIKE_GENERIC

SWANKNESS_5

FLAG_NO_BOOT FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE FLAG_NO_RESPRAY FLAG_HAS_EXTRA FLAG_HAS_LIVERY FLAG_IGNORE_ON_SIDE_CHECK FLAG_DONT_SPAWN_IN_CARGEN FLAG_HEADLIGHTS_USE_ACTUAL_BONE_POS FLAG_BIKE_CLAMP_PICKUP_LEAN_RATE FLAG_REPORT_CRIME_IF_STANDING_ON
VEHICLE_TYPE_BIKE
VPT_BACK_PLATES
VDT_ZTYPE
VC_EMERGENCY
VWT_BIKE

S_M_Y_HWayCop_01

REWARD_WEAPON_PISTOL
REWARD_AMMO_PISTOL
REWARD_STAT_WEAPON

WHEEL_REAR_LEFT_CAMERA
WHEEL_REAR_RIGHT_CAMERA

Bike

BIKE_POLICEB_FRONT

vehicles_chopperbk_interior
police2b

</CVehicleModelInfo__InitDataList>

How about you provide some more info, or even better, FILL IN THE TEMPLATE

Just did, didn’t know that it was a template until it had posted. Sorry!

Then fill it out after your first post :wink:

I edited my post and took out the template. So now the first post is the actual issue/problem that I am needing help with. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.