Police script

So, I read the only scripts that are like LSPDFR are private. Is anyone interested in making such a script? I rly need one for me and my friends!

No one will make it for you, try and make it yourself or wait 17 years for a possible release?

Can’t somebody who already made one share it?

Probably not… in-fact, I think its quite unlikely.

Why dont they want to share their work?

Noone has made a fully working one yet I do not believe, one is currently being developed though. You can find it here: [WIP] Police Interaction Script | Police Script for FiveM You can thanks @KNOBs for all the amazing work he is doing with that script.

That’s how people are, there is probably one made, just not in use anywhere… or in a private server. People are selfish and I get it, I wouldn’t want to release something I spent days and weeks on because I want the popularity to come to me… for example. It’s just how people are!:slight_smile:

I wouldn’t say it’s selfish. How is learning lua and spending time to create scripts any different than working earning your money and making a purchase? Is it selfish to not give someone the car I worked hard for and earned? Some work hard and earn, some don’t. It’s a simple choice.

Exactly.

(20 charssss)

1 Like

If I payed them? Have any of u Done one?

You are not allowed to pay someone, it is against FiveM’s Terms Of Service.

Oh Okay. So there is no way to get it)

1. You have no idea who’s made it
  2. Might not even be a thing
  3. Make it urself then release it?