Police car pack

Does someone have a police car pack with working bright lights and working cars if you do please send me one

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but :rolling_eyes: :point_right: you are in the wrong section and I dont think you will be getting what you request in this thread unless someone has more patience than me

Your request won’t be fulfilled by the team directly, which is what this section is for, because:

1. Addon cars are possible and the community mods them in.
  2. It is your choice for a “police car pack with working bright lights and working cars” to be added to your server and not everyone wants that on their servers, so the devs have nothing to do with it other than making it possible (which they have done).
  3. POLICE PACKS ALREADY EXIST!!! IDK about the “working bright lights”, but you just have to go looking for them on gta5-mods or something an put them in yourself. After the team uncapped the textures (thank you :slight_smile: ) It’s pretty much just C/P now, with the exception of packs with specific texture formats/sizes.

there is not really many packs out there, go find all the cars u like and just reskin then to your liking, the a proper carcols and visual settings should take care of brightness as long as your ingame settings for POSTFX are above High and shadow quality above high, plus new cars come every few days so most likely you will end up changing stuff out

yeah sometimes this does seem like an asylum.

1 Like