Police ability to revive without /revive [esx_policejob]

It works on mine, but as you probably know, Scripts don’t always work like they should everywhere. I have issues with them sometimes too when others say they work. I spend a lot of time editing code and pissing around to get it going.

there is a bug, when police take weapon of the body, and you revive him with police menu. then he will get the weapon back

i really love this fivem community, they really help each other

and thank you barren for the snippet

@stor_asna If you can’ get it working, just DM me and I will send you my whole police file.

acually i tried some hours ago and it didnt work, i will gladly look at your police file

i couldnt get it to work neither :frowning:

Works fine for me, thanks a lot mate.

1 Like

You just have to change lines exactly how told sesipod

I do not mind helping people with the revive for the policejob. Actually I don’t mind helping people on the FiveM forums with most coding if I can. What I won’t do is build you an entire script because I also believe people should learn LUA like many of us on here have or at least tried to get a basic understanding of it.

The Police Revive, is just basically the EMS Revive. If Police Revive stops working, it can either be you changed something in it with the Police or EMS Job. For those that need help in the future, just ask me can I get the police job your using.

the fix everyone needs, affter some looking it was rather simple, 1 if you add the revive button at the top of list as i did make sure to add comma but also your script is missing another end command so you had it as `

`ESX.ShowNotification(_U(‘not_enough_medikit’))
end

IsBusy = false

end, 'medikit')` 

but it needs to be

ESX.ShowNotification(_U('not_enough_medikit'))
							end

IsBusy = false

end, 'medikit')
					end

hope this helps people :slight_smile: 

(the extra end for those who REALLY dont know ANYTHING about code )
right below

end, 'medikit') 

When I added this to my server, it completly destroyed everything. It seemed to have broken the entire server. Money does not work, the police job does not work, created characters have been deleted. Everything is gone.

Check your console for errors. That will tell you what is wrong with the script.

Your fu**ing amazing, thank you for this <3

i need help tried to get this to work and the first time my police menu wouldnt even show then i took out a end in the client main.lua and it showed but no revive section?

cant get this to work. i can see the revive function but its not working when trying to revive

still trying to get this to work but every time i put it in no option for esx_policejob works

Thanks for sharing, wanted to add this in the future to my esx_firejob script.

Does anyone have a copy of there police job with this working please share here

Hi How to Add these in The Menu? in The Main.lua ist no “Label” Etc?!
PLS Help