[Delete this]

Delete this thread Delete this thread Delete this thread Delete this thread

5 Likes

We have finally transferred ownership on a previous server and are doing our best at creating an amazing experience for everyone! Join today and watch your RP fantasies come to life if you give us a chance, anything is possible! And we have the development team to push your vision.

Also quite a lot of customization on the server, with own built in CAD, special jobs, and other components!

Great community, and super friendly. I have a full desire to stay with PMA due to how well they treat me!

Would love to see some fresh faces around we’re doing a lot of cool things so come check it out!

Friendly bump!

Lots of changes always happening here at PMA-RP we have finished up a lot of changes with the dealership adding more custom cars for players to buy! If this interest’s you at all please come check us out!

Looking to see new faces this weekend we had some big gang wars go on and are in the process of putting more money into some criminal aspects of the game! If this sounds like soemthing you are interested in then come and check us out

We made a new ability to rent aircraft’s from our in game merryweather. You obviously have to do through a flight course but we’re adding more and more content daily! Come check us out today!

Big changes happening to our mechanics as far as upgrades and payments go. We are working hard on providing a one of a kind RP experience and making the most use out of everything we have! If you enjoy quality RP this is the place for you

Friendly bump

Would love to see some new faces headed into the weekend we want to better RP avenues and look for people who wish to have a good time!

Friendly bump

This is hands down the best server i have ever played on. not only is it HIGHLY custom but the community is amazing and friendly. 100% recommend

Yep i enjoy it on the server.

i played this server alot was in it since the start server is good and bad bad in the way it is not serious rp or in the way cops ems and admins no matter what they do wrong are allways aloud to do as they please but in saying that the whole server is verry freindly the staff will help you out verry quickly and revue situations thuroly server is well worth the join if you are looking for a server to start in or just make freinds

Server is growing pretty quickly. We have had a big explosion of new players. Come join today!

BUMP! lotsa new content and constant development! Come join today~

Crazy big changes within our city and we are continuing to grow and builds on it day by day! come check us out today!

Today we introduced a new system which allows for criminals to rob people’s houses! We are looking for new players who want to be apart of a growing fun experience with developers who care about the server. If you seem interested it doesn’t hurt to just come check us out!