Pls Help! FiveM Cant be downloaded! Keeps deleting itself

I cant download FiveM, i had it this morning but its froze so i used end task in task manager and then it disepeard, Also if it doesn’t say that it just says 2.1 MB of 2.1 MB, and it will not finish. It finally worked but when i double click it, it makes a new folder called fivem.app and the FiveM.exe deletes itself.
GTA V version?
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy?
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Fill out the support template…

Ive tried all of the stuff above, nothing seems to work have no idea what has happend and noone seem to know how to help me

try disabling you anti virus and see…

i knew someone same thing…it was avg, he removed it and it worked then he reinstalled it and was all fine

start as administrator maybe?

Tried that aswell, :frowning:

Everytime i try to download it it says
Inadequate permissions

Cant download it except i save it as file but when i do that it makes a new folder called fivem.app and the fiveM.exe deletes itself

you talking u can’t install fivem or talking server?

Cant Install FiveM or start it, it cant be downloaded normally have to download it save as file, but then when it works and i double click it it creates a FiveM.app empty and the FiveM.exe just disepears, its like FiveM never got downloaded it super weird cuz i played fiveM this morning but then it just disapeard after i clicked end task in the task manager. super weird have tryed fixing it for 18 hrs now getting tired and getting a bit frustrated noone seems to know whats up

have you restarted your computer sense this happened? also… fill out the support template.

Yes ive restarted the pc twice now, alright gona do that now.

can try a roll back of pc when it did work system restore

GTA V version? V
Up to date? Yaah
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? Used Task manager ened FiveM then i just disapeard
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

• Try redownloading FiveM.exe from fivem.net
  • Open File Explorer, in the address bar with the folder location double click on it and type %appdata%. Click the up arrow next to the address bar to go up one folder [NOT the back button]
  • Double Click on Local
  • Find your FiveM folder and delete it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.