Developers

Hello, Im searching for developers to help follow along and be apart of a groundbreaking never been seen FiveM server. I am looking for UI developers, Lua, JS and 3d modeling developers to join and create an amazing community. As well as people who can use codewalker.

• What will I do for the server? I will contribute my time and knowledge to create a organized and structured workflow for the project and be in charge of overlooking staff and trial developers. I believe with my knowledge and great developers we can create something that will thrive within the FiveM community. If you have any more questions, or think you have what it takes, contact me VIA discord or forums and ill get back to you as soon as i can, thanks

. Discord: rhys2k_

bump.

Still searching for developers who are interested in being a part of the project.

Still looking

still needed

Ok, so we’re not looking for developers who basically do all the work and then tell them what to do, when, where and how. To me it sounds more like you want to collect other people’s laurels for yourself. Groundbreaking server structure, have you ever developed anything???

No thank you.
I have my own projects going on that fortunately take up my time

And that is fine that you have your own things… And thats not at all what im saying? And to answer your question. Yes i have developed “things” as you stated. Seems to me like your misreading what im trying to accomplish. If you have a issue with it, then dont help me out with what im asking. Thank you.

boost