Please help! my server times out constantly, and shows this error in the CMD

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy?
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Whenever people try to join they timeout immediately usually, I have no idea why, my discord is M.DeCesare#1243 if you can give me a soulution. please help i am unable to run my server

moved to #server-development:server-discussion please watch were you are posting.

This looks to be a resource causing this perhaps async or something that uses async.

They are mysql errors none the less.

You need to give us a bigger view of the error. Like I need the whole start log.

that is all it is, the files it falls under change every time so the actual error is on its own

So what could fix that

is this resource installed on your server? Ghmattimysql: My MySQL Implementation for FiveM [1.2.1]

This is my only error and i can’t seem to figure out where it is located, much appreciated to anyone who helps,my discord is M.DeCesare#1243 if you wanna hmu im usually available/

yes it does not work.

Okay how are you hosting your database?

I use a steam based admin panel. Could that be the cause? Could you DM me on discord please. M.DeCesare#1243

I’m not DMing you on discord. All support can be handled on the forums. No offense but once you get me friended on discord I’m sure i’ll or someone else is going to turn in your personal FiveM support boi.

And no a steam based admin panel couldn’t effect anything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.