|| Please Delete this post ||

Please delete this post.

2 Likes

Ive only been on it for a week, but everything seems fine and alot of the staff have been very kind. For example Riot helped me out alot with an issue, but if you just have a question you will get great and helpful answers by the staff team/community. On this server ive had alot of fun just doing legal Civ RP, so just driving down from my home to the Yellow Jack to get a beer and then sit in the yellow jack and talk with the bartender for 20 minutes. But also illegal RP is amazingly handeled, like drunk driving, the officers handle the situations so good that you think they might aswell be officers in real life. As said above, the server has a great community and the Roleplay ingame is outstandingly good. Keep it up Westport!

3 Likes

The best server I have ever played on, deffentily worth the 7 months being here and becoming a moderator. Next is admin! The great guys that got me through WCRP was defentily Billy and Riot aswell as Bradley and Jens. BIlly was the one that put me in the staff team and I really did not know what to say but I was happy. I wish everyone will be able to help WCRP at one point. I wish everyone one good luck and RP. The good cops have been Winston, Gunpug, Soapy and Kelsis. If I did not put your name if here does not mean I don’t think your good it means that you play at diffrent times and areas when we patrol. WPD 4 the win!

3 Likes

Cheers Readers,

I joined this server back in April and I have to say that I was warmly welcomed by the Directors themselves. They were very helpful to me by helping me solve one problem FiveM had. After so many months of sticking to the first and only community I haven’t regretted not even a moment! I have positive memories with the people that I RPed back then “good old times” as I say. Even now I have fun, enjoyment and feel very hospitable. My impressions and experiences were priceless I never had this quality of RP never in LSPDFR, mostly due to the AI, but I digress.

Do I recommend the server I hear you ask? 100% with no doubts about it, It has something for everyone’s needs. I do really hope that the server stays that way for a long time!

Kind Regards, Taxiarchis-Apostolos Fokianos

2 Likes

Thank you for Reading.

I’ve been playing on this server for just over two months now and its the best RP community I’ve ever been in and not planning to leave it, The staff team are very helpful and welcomed to and helped me to sort out, a big thanks go to Billy for helping me install MapZoomData, yes i struggled installing that xD. I made great friends and supportive friends and you will do the same thing, respect is the main key in this community, if you have that you’ll get far! I recommend this server so much its unreal, I hope I see you in the server and discord soon

Regard Callum

1 Like

Okay. i am Peter from WPCRP. I have been on this community since january this year. And i would never leave or change community. Honestly, this is the best roleplay server i have ever been on. I have been in other roleplay servers (Not in FiveM) but yeah. Owners are great and the chillest people ever! Also all other members! People respect each other that is very important and good. I do not remember the date i got staff. But when i became Jr.Moderator i couldnt wish for more. I was so happy that i could work for Westport and make it the greatest. And now today 9.9.2018 i got SR.Admin and i am so happy and mindblown because i was never believeing that i will be a Senior admin someday. I am so Thankful to Riot and Billy J To make such a great community. No lie when i tell yall this that i feel like Westport is my second fam. Because people allways help you was it then IRL stuff or ingame stuff it dosen’t matter. Me and everyone else is gonna continue to make Westport the greatest by having a lookout that people follow the rules and make serious RP! :). This is a community you just can’t get enough of or get tired of. And i am so glad to my friend who told me about FiveM in first place. Because without him i would probably never found westport :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good day Reader!

There’s is nothing bad to be said about this server.
Staff members are fast, helpful and very respectful towards everyone.

Players are awesome! Here and there you will encounter a troll or someone who wants to ruin the experience but the staff team handles it pretty quickly.

Owners are nice and communicative, they take suggestions from their community and adapt so the player experience is good as it can be.

Overall I have been in the community for a year now and it has been an beautiful experience!
I would recommend anyone searching for a new server to RP on to come on WPCRP and enjoy the fun, as long as you follow the rules!

Thanks for reading this and have an awesome day!

~Epilox

1 Like

Hello Everyone, This is definitely the best RP server I have ever been in the directors are kind the staff team are nice and helpful , Players here are very nice with you and have a great RPing experience, this is my first RP server and hopefully I will never leave it after my 5 months here !

1 Like

Hello, I am Happy Wagon and this is the best FiveM server I have ever played and the staff and community are so respectful and welcoming I wouldnt swap it for anything and the custom cars are the best quality I have ever seen in my life

2 Likes

Can I get some SS or your police MDT system.

I have been a part of Westport County RP for about 3 Months now and this is the only server I have ever been attached too, they have a great staff team that are very active and are always willing to help, sometimes you may encounter a modder or someone being disrespectful but they are gone in minutes, the server is active at most times until late night (GMT) yet can still usually get a few kind players, the discord is active all the time with bots, fantastic people to meet and speak with, and also a very active support team to help with all of your issues, And great active directors that fix any server issues in a fast and professional way. All in all I have met some of my current best friends at Westport and am making new friends almost daily here, I see great futures with the people I met here and love everyone there. -Tj

2 Likes

I might have a bias because I am the Civilian Operation team manager and the Tow & Co. manager cough cough Come join our ocmmunity and apply for Tow & Co.cough cough But this is the best server I have been on yet. We have a lot of people who are active, mostly in Europe and Asia, but there are very active LEO divisions. We offer some of the best skins ever imagined. All designed by one Billy J. And you can always apply for a division to up your RP level.

Before all of the good people left, it was a nice server and I miss some of those moments that we had.

But after they all left, this is probably one of the most cancerous groups. Sure they may seem nice on the outside by all of these comments but their staff team is rude and disrespectful. Riot, the current Owner, threatened to DDOS a friend of mine and got their IP and started to file a law suit against this community called Whitman County Roleplay for having “similar” images. I might add that the founders of this roleplay community, Whitman, are the previous owners and the founders of Westport and they left due to the toxicity of the staff and the players that were being attracted after a few months of making this server back in December 2017. But back to the main point of this response. Their law enforcement is bad, and they often fail rp. Their staff team often kicks you for no reason. Now you might say “Oh this dude was probably a modder or something”, but I am not. My goal is to play FiveM with realistic roleplay, and this server didn’t provide throughout my times as a normal civilian to an officer. This community is also very inactive, tending to have only 5 people on all the time even though they have about 500 members in their community.

Now before you all hate me for putting this out here, they want people to comment their experiences, and this was mine. I hope you consider this before joining Westport.

3 Likes

very good server joined today