[PLEASE DELETE/FIXED] Trying to relocate car dealership is not working

ISSUE FIXED, PLEASE DELETE

I’ve searched over and over for someone who was having a hard tiem relocate the esx_vehicleshop but havent found anything on it…basically what I am trying to is relocate the dealership from the city to an empty parking lot in Paleto Bay (My server is Blaine County only) but when I triple checked the coordinates nothing pops up there and now the dealership in the city has just a hole in it on the inside.

NOTE: There is also other coordinate configs like ‘shop entering’ ‘shop existing’, etc. but my new dealership is going to be outside. Let me know if you can help please.

How did you fix it btw?
Because I want to change it also and when I did my hole vehicle shop got fckdup, I’ve no menu anymore
I did try putting orginal files back and menu still not working :confused:
PLEASE Help me…

Reainstall sql and resource always delete cache files after stopping the server download and install the coods script search for it here when you get the to the coordinates you want Z will say like 32.70 in the config of the vehicleshop you will put those coordinates in the shop enter but always make the Z one lower so it would be 31.70 :open_mouth:

If you want your topic closed. Flag it, or better off. Post your solution here so people with the same issues can use your solution to get their answer, this saves us from duplicate topics