Players falling under map

hi i have vRP Server and some players keep falling under the map i dont now what the problem and the phone is late to open after that long load anything after it is unsaved

Generally in my experience it means your server is unoptimised or there is a resource hogging CPU time, or (most likely) your players PCs are bad.

I used to have a terrible PC (AMD Athlon 860k + 750ti) and was having these issues in FiveM on my RP Community’s server. Other people had no issues. After I upgraded my PC those issues disappeared completely.

Either: remove some of your resources (generally map changes are the worst like changing fire hydrants, road signs, etc.) and limit the number of custom vehicles you use.

Updated your title as it was rather long…

Previous Title

Hi i have vRP Server and some players keep falling under the map i dont now what the problem and the phone is late to open after that long load anything after it is unsaved

New Title

Players falling under map

the problem is general for all players i have the problem my self and i have better pc and the hosting is very great its has i7 7700k and good storge

Go into map.lua and change the spawns to above the map

the problem is not the spawns . for example i was in my car going to the garage my car just falling down for no reason(edited)

This is 100% local from what I can see. Your PC is either bottlenecked on its CPU, or more likely, its disk speed. This occurs from not loading the collision model of a new section of the map fast enough.

Use task manager to monitor your resources and see what’s spiking at the time of the issues.

Also try not doing a ton of things at once while playing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.