Players are spawning in as NPCs and only turn into their character after being punched/killed

ESX framework.

I believe this is an esx_identity issue but I have no idea honestly. I tried asking in all ESX threads but nobody has a solution.

Basically, new players are loading in as NPCs and their character doesn’t load in until they are punched, or until they do an animation like point or put their hands up.

Also, players who already have a character are often loading in as NPCs and they need to be punched or put their hands up for their character to load.

Any help would be fantastic.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Please ask for help in the original resource topic. There is no need for a separate topic for issues and/or questions about a certain resource.

This will keep the forums less cluttered and make searching for others easier. Your issue and/or question may have been solved already in the original topic? If not feel free to ask there, and the original creators will get notified of your issue or question.

:smiley:

I mentioned the fact that I’ve posted in the ESX topics. There is no specific topic for esx_identity. Please read my thread before commenting, it is ironic when you’re telling me off for not reading elsewhere.

Ask in the Discord, The Github, where ever its released at.

Please post in the correct category. Moved to: #development:scripts

If your unsure of where to post or make a topic refer to this post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.