Player Vehicles Randomly Despawning

I use this one [Release] Simple Vehicle Control Script and same problem, I spawn a car, and I was driving down joshua and bam car was gone… I also noticed that cars are deleting while your next to them! So gay!

I have this problem too, not sure whats problem…

Locking script this one has a problem with saving the vehicle to a player. He has removed saving in his last release until he can figure out what is going on.

any fixes yet ive been on this issue for the last 5 days and running out of ideas literraly.

has there been a fix for this in any way we’re having the same problem

Nothing that I know of :confused:

alright so we tried removing the locksystem and to no prevail cars still poof out of existence even while driving it :confused:

do you have the newest version of es_extended?

yes we are running the latest version of es_extended

How to stop the vehicles from despawning that are spawned it by a script?
more specifically in mapmanager_client.lua a veh_generator script
CreateScriptVehicleGenerator(x, y, z, heading, 5.0, 3.0, hash, color1, color2, -1, -1, true, false, false, true, true, -1)

That is unrelated to this. You need to set them as a mission entity, unless you are having this bug, too.

where do i edit that

I use:
SetNetworkIdCanMigrate(id, true)
SetEntityAsMissionEntity(vehicle, true, true)
SetVehicleHasBeenOwnedByPlayer(vehicle, true)

And it is not working, vehicles stil despawning :frowning:

is there here a sollution for???
Here the same, walking in to a store come back outside car gone… People driving a car also despawning t he car while driving

I have a similar problem that vehicle despawns when a user goes little far away like after parking the car near farms like weed, coca etc. What can i do ?

I have a similar problem with trains, where some train cars will disappear. If you go too far away then the cars will immediately disappear, even when SetEntityAsMissionEntity is set.

Since I am using the recommended 2967 version, all the cars disappear, I have tried everything, but I can’t make them persistent, I walk away and take a ride and the car is gone.
Usage + set onesync legacy and version Artifacts 2967.

Hey, I’m sorry I can’t provide a repro or a real solution for this but at least in my case I had to go back to 2903 for vehicles to stay persistant and behave the way I want them to.

Ok, I’ll do the same, use older versions, so I keep the cars, I lost many people on my server because of this problem, they went to work with their cars, and when they returned to look for the car they were left behind, I lost many people.

That’s because you aren’t attaching your vehicles to a player when they spawn so the game does what it’s supposed to do and removes them