Player spawn point change in resource

Hi I have a resource that outputs a chat message. Is there a way to change the player spawn for any new players that join. Or a way to change the ingame map without making everyone respawn? I would prefer ingame map to change without respwning everyone so it displayed in the playerlist.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to do, but if you mean the auto-respawning when switching maps, I’m not sure if that can easily be disabled…

All I’m trying to do is change the server spawn point through a script so if /example is used the spawn point would only be vinewood and if /example2 people would spawn in paleto

Hmm, well switching maps would indeed cause everyone to respawn, but a (bad) solution could be to add an event handler for the playerSpawned event and then teleport them to a random custom location depending on the current/selected area. However, this is certainly not the best way to do it and I’m sure there’s a better solution I just haven’t thought of, maybe an element can show us a better way :wink: .