Player Killed 'Reason IDs' list?

So I’m interested in changing the Player Killed reasons, from stuff like ‘pistoled’ to ‘shot’ which is highlighted in the green box, in the image below. I’ve noticed that some ‘reasons’ are numbers 49, 50, etc, and I’m not sure what those are from. I’m wanting to add some of my own and wondered if anyone has a complete list of Player Killed reasons, so I can change all of them.

Here’s the image
alt text

Image link: http://prntscr.com/chb2ej

@Developer

Reason 49 and 50 might be Vehicle kills. Must be somewhere in the script defined. Otherwise, you have to check what everything between 18 and 48 will output.

Well you can disable the default messages in baseevents or change them there.

When player kills another with the Police baton, it says ‘Whacked’ which isn’t listed inside of the Local Weapons list (commanedserv file).

No one knows where to find the extended list? I looked in Base Events and didn’t see anything really…

@sixtyfiveroses said in Player Killed 'Reason IDs' list?:

When player kills another with the Police baton, it says ‘Whacked’ which isn’t listed inside of the Local Weapons list (commanedserv file).

No one knows where to find the extended list? I looked in Base Events and didn’t see anything really…

It might just be Rockstar code.