Player are desync. see some player as michael, and player not move

player are desync. see some player as michael, and player not move.

If you could give us some more informations, like what did you tried that this happend, what are your system specs and connection “specs” and why you think that this is OneSync related.

Getting a similar problem in my server, but not because of Onesync.

Error 1: SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_addons_gcphone/server.lua:33: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘coords’)

ref (@esx_addons_gcphone/server.lua:33)

handler (@gcphone/server/server.lua:170)

null

Error 2: SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_jk_drugs/server/main.lua:426: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

fn (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:14)

Error 3: InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.

SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed

Error 4: [31m[ERROR] [MySQL] [esx_identity] An error happens on MySQL for query “INSERT INTO characters (identifier, firstname, lastname, dateofbirth, sex, height) VALUES (@identifier, ‘Black’, ‘String’, ‘01/15/1990’, ‘f’, ‘150’)”: ER_BAD_NULL_ERROR: Column ‘identifier’ cannot be null [0m

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.

SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.

callback (@esx_identity/server/main.lua:196)

ref (@esx_identity/server/main.lua:148)

setImmediate (@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:14431)

Error 5: SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_skin/server/main.lua:11: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

Looks like you’re missing relevant tables in your database.

Checked for hours what tables i’m missing but I couldn’t find any. New players just turn into Michael when they join the server. Didn’t happen before when I didn’t move to zap hosting yet :confused:

Do you happen to have a queue resource?

Yes, I’m using connectqueue.

Thats what causes the issue, if someone tries to join the server with steam closed they are bugged until you restart

I’m using zap host to run my server. I’m gonna remove the connectqueue now, hopefully this fixes the problem. Been having a headache trying to fix it lol.

Still not fixing it.

I deleted my own account from the server and tried to make a new character, but I couldn’t even get to the character creation lol. I just spawn as a default character instead ( skinny guy wearing red stripes )

Have you restarted the server after disabling the queue?

Yes, I did

How about you remove all scripts one by one. Even better remove everything and start over again.

It’s all good now. It was eden_animal resource causing all the problems.