Pillbox Hill Hospital Center - IPL? YMAP?

Hello everyone! Anyone know how to get the good hostpital interior from Pillbox Hospital to work? Is it a ymap or IPL? I only found these IPLS - “rc12b_default”, “rc12b_destroyed”, “rc12b_fixed”, “rc12b_hospitalinterior”, “rc12b_hospitalinterior_lod” - and I can get the interior, but all destroyed. If anyone know how to get the hospital to work, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hah, got a search hit for this thread while looking for the exact same thing!

1 Like

This mesh configuration is not inherently in GTA 5 - the servers you have seen it on have staff that effectively combined the state of pre-destruct, the collision of post destruct, and some modifications on their own to make what you are seeing.

Which to my knowledge is not publicly available.

I realize it’s not the same, but it’s similar.

2 Likes

Yeah, problem I run into with that one is that some of the props don’t load.

1 Like

You have not solved the problem with the props don’t loading have you? Have the same problem ;/

Yea this is triggering Im trying to figure out how to get a enterable interior I’ll do all the work as long as I can figure out how to do it

@Mentum you can solve your issue with my release : [Release] Hospital props have fun mate !

do u know how to put this in

If you are talking to me mate, actually this do not solve the Pillbox Hill Hospital issue, it just load the medical props in your five m server. So you will be able to see those props (without : you can’t, they are invisible). To add it, its just a drag & drop standalone resource

pillbox.rar (2.9 MB)
I have no idea where this came from. A fellow dev on the server I help run found it, and now he can’t remember where either.

It has some collision issues, but it works pretty well (…unlike my English, hence the edit).

7 Likes

Where is this interier location? i cant find it

Pillbox Hill Medical Center.

Yes, I am also having problems with it
the doors are locked but when I no clip through to see if it would be ok to walk into, You fall through the floor under the map, Is there a simple resource file to put in to prevent this and to also allow the doors to be used?

same problem

Im having a problem getting into the hospital. I cant seem to figure out how to get through the doors.

You need the doors add-on for it, then you can access the hospital from the higher road. Highway side doors will still be closed. https://github.com/jobscraft/PillboxHospital-doors

Where do you find the broken hospital for fivem?

My pillbox hospital (higher road) dont have interior. Does anyone know why?

Ah! Sorry for my english! :(((

Edit1: I use vRP…