PDRoeplay.club | MENU BASED | DOJ REPLICA| Not Whitelisted | COPS NEEDED | CAD/MDT | New Community!

Who are we?
PDRoleplay was started on November 27th after me and another buddy decided we wanted to remake the DOJ Server that famous youtubers had been playing on such as Bay Area Buggs (Click Here) and Polecat324 (Click Here). We are dedicated to bring the top of the line roleplay that we can bring to this community.

How to apply?
We are currently working on a site so to apply for a cop on our server you would need to join our friendly Teamspeak (Click Here) to download TeamSpeak. After you have downloaded TeamSpeak you can easily join our teamspeak by clicking Connect and

PDRoleplay.club

in the IP Address Slot. Once you have joined we please ask you to join the channel labeled JOIN HERE TO APPLY right under the Hub/afk room. We are going to be moving people in all day starting at the time we posted this thread.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BEST REGARDS AND GOOD LUCK ON APPLYING
THE PDRP COMMUNITY

A tip, to get more players give us ALOT more informatiom of the server

You guys copied my server name.This is plagiarism. Please Change it now. Police Department Roleplay (PDRP) has existed way before your server!!! Please change your name! This is Server Owner of Police Department Roleplay, Bobblemend15. The original PDRP that was founded on 07/08/2017.

. We also have a Discord with over 560 members in it with a website. Go to www.pdrp.co to visit our discord and see both of our online servers. Please change your name!!! This is plagiarism.

I would not go that far if they simply use the same name as you… It’s a modification for gta 5.

No PDRP stands for Police Department RP and you can copyright or even trademark the name. I am talking about the name itself. I am not talking about gta. I am getting the name currently trademarked and then i could send a cease and desist order for them to remove it. It would be like FiveM using grand theft autos name. They would get sued.

So it is not yet trademarked… You cannot claim plagiarism then.