Patreon Element Club Question

I have pledged the $50 on the FiveM patreon. How long would it take for the Server to show up with all of the features listed in the pledge? If this is the wrong section for this, could you please redirect me to the correct one?

Thanks.

1 Like

Make sure that your forum email is the same as your Patreon email. It seems to check every few hours. Once you get the role on the forums it will set all the license keys you can on the key master to the supporter role you chose.

Also to get the new voice chat once you have the supporter active on your server you need to be running the newest version(s).

Edit: I’ve changed the title as this isn’t something that really needs to bother the staff with.

5 Likes

Sorry, but i think its no purchased, its a reward for helping Fivem.

They are talking about the new supporter section and the Patreon rewards. They now offer:

• ELEMENT CLUB ARGENTUM
  • ELEMENT CLUB AURUM
  • ELEMENT CLUB PLATINUM (The one they purchased)

I know, i was just clarifying that is not a purchase, but yes a reward for helping fivem with :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Ah, changed my phrasing in the original.

It’s purchased on Patreon

1 Like

But how do i put in my lisence key into zap-hosting?

2 Likes

You go to setting and you should see and option that says Put license key here :slight_smile:

Thanks

I recently bought fivem patreon, the $15 one and I would like to install the eup
However I was told i need a license key, but the problem is I have a zap hosted server? how would I do this with zap?

1 Like

add a license key…

like getting my patreon key to call on fivem. the 2 are the same emails. i need a license key

nuceeee

Nice question bro!

please guide for buy license fiveM

(1) go here https://www.patreon.com/fivem

(2) Make sure your email is set the same as discord

(3) Pay for it monthly (comes out the 1st each month)

(4) enjoy what snaily gives!

*your server keys will automatically be updated (if not at least 6 hours after purchase) with whatever features that come with the tier you chose

1 Like

Hey was wondering why my argentum Says it active On patreon but My Keys are Not working! Dose Anyone Know whats going on?

Also idk But i dont think i have the FiveM role On here But i paid for it a month ago and still nothing?

i have the same probléme can you help me if you have the solution and thnx