Patreon doesn't seem to link to my forum account anymore

Greetings,

I have a pledge on Patreon and I am using the same e-mail for both my Patreon account and FiveM forum account. I generated my keys but my server is no longer highlighted in the list.

Can I get any support?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

make sure both accounts have the same email.

Hi Faxes!

First and foremost, thanks for all the nice scripts you pumped out for FiveM. I use a few myself (aop, fax-core!)

Yes, they both have the same e-mail. It used to work fine, it has started to not show highlighted intermittently and now they just won’t be highlighted at all nor show the Aurum membership in the server informations on servers.fivem.net.

I really don’t get why it wouldn’t link anymore…

Is your forums account connected properly?

Seeming you dont have the group. Check your patreon, make sure your still a patreon and did not get removed somehow.

The thing is I really am using the same e-mail.

I did log-in to this forum account using Patreon:
https://puu.sh/CuwND/53d1bc0f1a.png

And my Patreon subscription is still valid:
https://puu.sh/CuwMJ/7cef0c1861.png

I really don’t get why it no longer links.

How long you had it?

The patreon over 2 months. It used to be linked to another forum account and I re-linked it to this one here.

Maybe the e-mail change broke the linking.

How long ago was this?

At least 4 days.

Does it work now?

1 Like

I had to register a new account and pledge using a new Patreon account aswell. Ended up working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.